Reviews for Loneliness
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
You broke my heart with this ;_; there is nothing else I can say about this story beside that it was brilliantly written and so very realistic that I can actually imagine Holmes reacting like that. Still, my tears won't stop for a while. :(
Lydoodle chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I'll admit that I saw the comic of this first before finding and reading this, but this piece really is still hauntingly and beautifully sad. All the little signs which point towards the inevitable show you've really put a lot of thought into this, and that's why we get so much emotion out of it too... God, even the first line; the idea that even Holmes' subconscious is telling him he's self delusional... It's heartbreaking. But really well done.
cjnwriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I found this originally on deviantART, and I still cry every time I read it.
Azolean chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh wow. I kind of suspected, given Lestrade's reaction. However, that was still a wonderful portrayal. That was fantastic. Thank you for sharing this piece!
creamsley chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh, I guessed somewhere in the middle. Delightful and sad. Very in-character, hmm, even for non-existent Watson
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow, that was impressive! And sad. And freaky.
Eternal Nightshade chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I have to commend you on this work, really. Any piece of fiction that offers up a deranged psyche, a decent portrayal of angst, and a chilling plot twist, all in so short a time, deserves credit. Thank you for the interesting read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Beautiful and achingly sad. Thank you for writing this!
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Depressing ending, but really, really good.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Really good job. I totally didn't expect the ending - I had to go back and read from the beginning again to see all the hints I had missed. So sad :(
Wordwielder chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
WHOA, unexpected ending! Very well written; I think it's very difficult to write from Holmes' POV, and you kept to his character. Good job!
cim902 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Incredibly sad, but gorgeous. So beautifully done.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aaaaaawww! Poor Holmes! Poor Watson! But excellent story...

B-'(
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was so sad. I had also read the comic on deviant art. The foreshadowing and the subtle hints just add on. In a sense, Holmes is self-delusioned and lonely at the same time. Nice job. *sniff*