Reviews for Show Me All of Your Doubts
Wamzwrites chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was excellent... I haven't been reading too much fanfic lately... but when I saw this alert pop up, I had some time and decided to read. I'm so glad I did.

Thank you for sharing it.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
WOW! wonderful touching piece. really enjoyed. look forward to more from you soon
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Welcome back, Em.

Way to come back in style! I loved it.

Sue
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Hi there,

Really beautiful chapter...

Ger
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Your writing is so pretty. This was the best surprise fic, ha. I didn't even know you were writing and then boom! Update. I'm having a brutal time writing this review because usually I copy/paste the parts that shout out at me the loudest, but here, it's entire paragraphs and that seems a little excessive. Not to mention weird.

"She walks from his office to the elevator with a breeze and confidence that he just will never stop loving, holding the door open for him as he slips inside. He wants to ask where they are going, he wants to ask her just how she had convinced him to leave work in the middle of a case, he wants to ask her why she isn't at work herself..."

He is so captivated by everything about her just about all the time, and it makes me smile. You illustrate that in an awesome way.

"She keeps it to herself, and she is sure that Booth suspects nothing has changed, but each and every morning, even when she starts back at work again, Brennan sneaks into Charlotte and runs her hand across her forehead, waiting for that tiny fist to reach up and take her finger. Each and every morning, Charlotte looks up at her with that wide eyed wonder and keeps her hand firmly down, cuddled into her torso. And Brennan breaks a little more each time."

I think that is my favourite bit. Although it's really hard for me to choose between this moment and our original peek into the Brennan/Charlotte morning ritual and the feelings that go shooting through Brennan when that hand reaches for her. Ahhhh. So beautiful. I don't know how that idea even came to you, but it's brilliant. The moment of realisation for Booth/Brennan was just as perfect as everything else, and I love that they take something traditional and twist it around so that it's unique to them. Because that is just what they do. Lovely work, Em.
eitoph chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This visual is just PERFECT. Brennan with the baby, and needing that feeling of family was just the most beautiful image. The emotion to it all was wonderfully done.

I also love the way their conversation unfolds, the actual meaning that runs underneath their words is powerful and Booth realising that he's been chasing dream for so long is a very strong realisation. And urgh, the ring being like the baby's grasp? Killed me dead from wonderfullness.

Your glimpses into this world are always so pretty - I think that is the best way I can find to describe them - and I loved this no end.
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great story :)
my-completeness chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Great story! Glad you're back!
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Lovely story- it is touching and true to the characters. Thank you for sharing it.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
love it
etakkate chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
you have a rare quality in a writer - an ability to scribe pure enchantment. your stories never dip below the highest standard of captivating quality. if i did not enjoy reading them so much i thinnk that i would be envious but the warm fuzzy feeling it gives me to read them quells the jealousy, lol :)

thank you and thank you again for sharing!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
So glad to see another story from you - lovely, just lovely. More soon :0)
penandra chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Great story! I really enjoy the way you take us on the journey and bring us to such a sweet, satisfying conclusion. Very nicely done. Thank you so much for this "first offering of the season" I have to say, it's good to have you back! ;-)
RositaLG chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
OMG I really loved this! As soon as finals are over, I'm going straight through and reading all of your stories. Fact. Plus, now I'm going to be singing that song all day. :) Thanks for that. Amazing job, my dear!
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is so lovely.

It's everything they are. Sure and unsure, questions and answers and unwavering togetherness.

This was my favorite part:

"Charlotte Brennan-Booth certainly takes after her father; she is definitely not a morning person, her mom and dad rousing her from slumber at six each morning to ensure she is kept in routine. Booth will kiss her forehead and breathe her in each day before he starts to get ready for work. Some mornings he picks her up in his arms and takes her to the shower with him, cherishing every second he can. Brennan, on the other hand, has the entire day to bask in awe of how much she loves her daughter and by the time Charlotte is just weeks old, there is a morning tradition in her life. Brennan will run her hands delicately across Charlotte's forehead, watching as her brown eyes look up in wonder, dancing around in the morning sunshine, her irises catching the light, showcasing those few little flecks of green. Brennan watches her daughter carefully, memorising every detail, every minute feature and then slowly she begins to pull her hand away. And like clockwork, a tiny hand will reach out and grasp her finger. The simplest form of communication; that touch means the world to Brennan."

You nailed it. Excellent.

Thank you, Em! It's wonderful!