Reviews for Paris In Spring
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 3/25
Can this be more than a one shot? Please? It was awesome and could lead to an amazing story
8silkytresses chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lovely story, so sad it's been over a year since you've updated.
VampWolf92 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE! you haven't updated in a really long time! I really want more PLEASE
butterflyninja935 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You got it wrong. It's "BELLS OF NOTRE !" xD

I have a guy friend who can actually hit that took a lot of practice though, and me being harnessed to say all of everyone else's lines xD

Ah well, screw musical notes, this was AWESOME! :D :D :D If I could write as well as you I would have published something already...I AM JEALOUS OF YOU NATURALLY GIFTED PEOPLE! xD

And, last thing, my customary yelling at you to UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES! xD
Destiny Xavier16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Please write more!
IrishInkWitch92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it and i was also watching the movie the same time i was reading this, I'm 18 and i still watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame & I luv it!
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 1 . 11/18/2011

I haven't actually seen The Hunchback of Notre Dame yet, but I've read a tiny book that explains the story, and so I decided to read this, since you're one of my favorite authors. :)

I LOVED it. Loved, loved, loved it. The description was . . . how do I describe it (heehee) . . . I honestly don't know what word to use. I'm running out of random words . . . a tragedy in the making, right there. ;)

I don't even NEED to mention mechanics.

Ditto for character development.

Ditto for basically everything else.

There is no word to describe your writing. I don't know why you EVER doubt that you're good; if I could write HALF as well as you, I would have already published my original fiction book. :)

-Firestorm N.