Reviews for Elektra
firstadream100 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
My heart aches with these two!
docvap chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Great chapter! Loved that she came to apologize to him later, speaks volumes about how she really feels about him, even if she hasn't voiced it. ;)
TempeBeckett chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
This chapter was so sweet! Loved it
fanka77 chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Perfect, simply perfect chapter. There is a tension, a sweetness and forgiveness (all brilliantly done). Brava!
1477166 chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
Aaah I LOVE this! Such a great chapter! How Beckett actually felt guilty and came to apologise. And Alexis and Kate's interaction! Such a great story! Can't WAIT for the next one!
melindaWRITER chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
No matter how infrequent they are, I always get exited when I see the alert for this story, it is one of my favourites. Good luck with your courses and your other writing!
Berserkerofhell chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
Absolutely amazing. I can not wait for the next chapter.
Berserkerofhell chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
I'm loving this story so much! Just thought I would mention that.
Taly-chan chapter 17 . 3/29/2012
Awkward and awesome! And I so will be reading this one-shot you are talking about. As for Castle, I'm so behind, darn it. And it looks like it's getting to the good stuff too! Can't wait.

Great update. I don't mind waiting when it is this amazing :D
pealee chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
This story is so much fun! I could the tension! I hope you can update soon!
fanka77 chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
I can bet that he didn't mind! After all a beautiful, sexy woman kissed him in the elevator with a tongue! ;-)

Anyway... I like to say that I love this story and I can't wait for another chapter!
1477166 chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
YAY! I loved the ending! I loved everything! Can't wait for the next one :D
melindaWRITER chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Oh have a nice spring break :D, and write lots of chapters for people like me, who love this story and wait patiently for new chapters (but most of all, have fun)
elsatheicequeen chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
loved it!
nattylovesjordy chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Dun dun dun! What happens next? Must. Know.

Thanks and have a nice rest of your break.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »