Reviews for His Apartment
Tiggy318 chapter 23 . 5/4
Great story! !
ChristianMom54 chapter 23 . 4/7
I know I'm late reading this story, but I'm glad I did. It is awesome. I loved it and enjoyed the plot/storyline. Well written and easy flow to it. Short drama and full of details without losing the reader. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Alannamonopia chapter 23 . 11/3/2014
Loved the story. Couldn't put it down. It was simply great!
beingtwilightlover chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
Its an awesome story dear! U r an amazing writer...keep writing :)
guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I think Bella is the one who's being rude. She started it. If the situation was reversed and Edward had behaved the way she did, she would have thrown a fit of epic proportions and demanded he leave the next day. She needs to stop calling it her home, it's not. What Alice did was wrong. Even if Edward was absent it does not give her the right to let anyone live in his apartment without his permission and expect him to put with that ungrateful behaviour.
MsLiss chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
lovely light and sexy read
mommymac0508 chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Hrllo I just read all of it and I loved it thank you
MarinaNamaste chapter 23 . 7/25/2014
Just finish reading 'his apartment' . I really enjoyed it. It was great interaction, the UST was off the scales in the earlier chapters. And once they...well, 'resolved' the tension. Oh my. You're good at the lemons.
Well done.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Sequel!? Please! D
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
fans self hmmm
Salanna chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
I thought Laurie was French, so how come he's never spoken French to her?
Salanna chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Laurie is not a very French name?
Salanna chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I find it strange that Esme would just walk into an occupied bathroom without knocking, that's quite rude.
Salanna chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Jasper has some serious issues, which don't really make sense. What's his problem?
Salanna chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Why couldn't she live somewhere else? She has a nice job and should earn a decent enough salary to rent her own place.