Reviews for Becoming the Zodiac
loveghibli chapter 19 . 3/3
Update!
BrightStar chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
OH MY GOSH! How brutal! I didn't think Uo and Saki would be so mean. :/ I hope Hatori will come make everything better. Poor Tohru. How will she be able to trust her friends again? I feel so bad for her. I hope she comes out of this ok. Great two chapters. Sorry it took me so long to get back to them. Keep up the great work!
elysenjazz chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER ON A CLIFF HANGER!
elysenjazz chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Wouldn't the cat just be reborn?
elysenjazz chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
I'm really confused right now o.O
elysenjazz chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
That is awesome beyond belief!
elysenjazz chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
That's just creepy, don't you agree?
Music-chan loves anime chapter 19 . 9/4/2012
keep writing i really like it
Panny-chan731 chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
YUKIURU
FBFan chapter 19 . 7/12/2012
Woah, this chapter gets crazy-I guess Uo and Hana find out about the curse and probably will have to get their memories wiped. I like your way of writing though-It's full of emotion and feeling. Will Hatori be able to handle the two? Could Tohru run into Akito on the main estate? You write really well, so update soon!
FBFan chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Hey! Sorry I've taken so long in R&R! It's been difficult, getting things in order for college and all. This is an interesting development, with Tohru's power. LOL I laughed when I read about the family. I think Saki and Uo are a little hot-tempered and hasty than usual, but no worries. On to the next chapter! :)
RandomnessCreativity chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Dang Uo! Well this was a fascinating chapter( just like all the others) but this had awesome action! Keep up the good work, I love it! :D
PortiaQuinn chapter 19 . 6/21/2012
This is awesome! I can’t wait to see Uo-chan’s reaction later.. I love the way you made Hana-chan and Uo-chan all violent, they never really made them totally violet in the anime for Torhu’s sake. I feel in this, i really saw Uo-chan’s gangster side.

I want it to be a KyoxTorhu
SymmetricalGirl8DeathTheKid chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Omg! What a chap O.O

I can't believe hana and (can't remember her name) were so horrible to Tohru! Ruuun tohru run!

Plz update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
gracygirl chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Awesome I hope Shigure, Kyo, and Yuki will be okay back with Uo and Hana, with the pipe and waves. Keep up the good work!