Reviews for Right Kind Of Wrong
ThreetieTweenie chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Had to leave a review for this one, as well. And in case you didn't catch my drift, this story is FABULOUS MAX! No, not that. More like ELECTRIFYING!

Lol. But in all seriousness, I liked the subject of entering Kanba's mind a little and exploring, as the reader, his feelings for Himari as a kid to the present. There was not one thing I didn't enjoy.

I'm gonna recommend this story (and the other MPD ones you've written) to my friends (because they are CRAZY fans of kanba x himari romance).

Also, would it be too much to ask you to write something for the RinSho section. Not that I don't enjoy your KanHima stuff, but something tells me that you'd do the same amount of justice for that pairing as you do for this one. Just saying. ;P
KanHima Destiny chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I think I'm starting to fall in love with your work. Like, seriously! _

I read your first KanHima fic and that was good. Sad, but good. And this? Sheer brilliance, buddy! You did a great job of showing Kanba's feelings through his adolescence to teen years and certain events in his life that illustrated his growing love for Himari. I especially liked years 12 and 14. Himari's teasings (not to mention her comment about how handsome he was) and the heated outburst about Morals VS Love really showed his confliction. And way to bring it home with the last sentence, "At 17 years old, Kanba knew everything would never be the same." Brilliance!

I noticed you added more stories, so I'm gonna go ahead and read those as well. And thank you so much for your interest in MPD. Had you not watched this anime, I don't think I would have found such good MPD stories to read. THE FEELS!

Keep up the good work. But I probably don't have to tell you that cuz you already write beautifully.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Really good. AU by the end of the series, but still good, and in character. I shipped them so hard...
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really love KanbaxHimari! This was a lovely piece, to the point yet satisfyingly indulging. 3 Keep it up~!
spiel chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow, I love this!

Thank you so much for expanding on this pairing
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
nice story :)
kisakasama chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this was well-written! it's so painful to see kanba struggling for himari everytime T.T
LastSong chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Aw, this was so IC and beautiful, I loved it
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This was a lovely read, with the short bits very in character and the pairing... Loved it!
erichai chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow, the emotional transitions you created that follow kanba's physical growth is AMAZING. you really covered all the bases and from the amount of depth and details in his expression, your adoration for this series is truly tangible and appreciated :D kanba & himari are a seemingly tragic couple and your portrayal of kanba is really heartfelt, pure and real. please continue to support this couple through more amazing fics! :)
Tii-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Love this story! It was so beautiful yet a bit sad and i loved how well you described Kanba's feelings for Himari. I really hated the two jerks who were supposedly Kanba's friends and acted such jerks to Himari. I mean who acts like that to a a friends sister or brother? I really hate friends like that and i also agree with Kanba that were they either blood related or not blood realated at all in love witheach other, other people should just mind they're own business. Gosh i really hate superficial people like that and being so judgemental when they don't know anything about the situation. Anyway this story was very nice, sweet and so beautifully done. KanbaxHimari are my favorite pair! Please make another story about them 'kay? I will look more forawrd to read you're stories :)
Bunnyxgun chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Really good!I think you got them perfectly in character and added a good back story.

I hope for a happy end too!
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This. Was. CUUUTE!

I really liked how you chronologically order Kanba's change in feelings towards Himari and depicting each transition with a normal, everyday scene that looks into them.

It was nice to see him so protective of her, even at the tender age of 7. All little Himari wanted to do was walk home with her brother, but Kanba's friends wouldn't allow it. Good thing he didn't let those immature jerks (a.k.a. his "ex-friends") sway his better judgement to stick up for his sister. And even after losing it on one of them, he still thought to check and see that Himari wasn't hurt. So cute!

I also liked how you didn't make it bluntly obvious that he knew he was in love with her by age 12. The scene allows us to see a kid going through the phase of dealing with foreign feelings towards his sibling, and I loved every moment of it. Himari teasing Kanba about his charisma with girls was funny. Because first of all, I didn't expect her to compliment him on his smarts, kindness AND looks. Secondly, Kanba got all awkward about it (like I imagine any kid his age would). And look at that, he doesn't think of being with other girls. _

The scene of him arguing with a student over forbidden love at 14 years was intriguing. The tale of Romeo and Juliet really tied in with Kanba's situation. I was surprised that the class just disregarded his outburst after some awkward moments. Heck, I'm more surprised that the kid he was arguing with didn't call him out on his obvious defense for it. His teacher was right about him being passionate about it. But only because the 'forbidden love' theme relates to him.

Reading the scene from his 15th year made me laugh a little. You took a mention from the anime (Himari's distain towards milk) and tied that in with your story, even illustrating a motherly Shouma who demanded that she drink it all. It just fits Shouma's character so well. It was nice to see that even the most meager of moments have great importance for Kanba. This shows us that his love for Himari is very important to him, both in a brotherly and romantic sense.

You gave us readers nice, little moments to enjoy. But then you had to go and write the dreaded scene from when he was 17 that had me tearing up when I first watched the show. Way to make us revisit it, why don't you! DX

But in all seriousness, you did a excellent job of describing the hopelessness he felt when he finally lost his first love. This paragraph clearly shows how much he adored her presence in his life and the sadness that he'd never be able to experience anymore. It really dripped at my heart strings. And then that last line:

("At 17 years old, Kanba knew everything would never be the same.")

This line speaks volumes of what happened before and what's to come (in regards to the anime's storyline).

All in all, I really liked this story. So yes, you very much did them justice. And thank you for your contribution to the fandom. We need more MPD fanfics. So I highly encourage that you keep writing fics for this anime. I look forward to reading any other Kanmari fics from you.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This story is simply amazing on all kinds of levels! I really was hoping to write a fluffy sweet endearing kind of fanfic for these two myself but you nailed it perfectly! Your characterization for Kanba and Himari are spot on perfection! I love the childhood-growing up love rendition of Kanba's love for Himari, as we have been shown little snippets that he may have harbored these feelings for a long time now.

Truly wonderful! I agree we need more Mawaru fanfictions and more of these two! Great job and keep it up!
Ms. Notebook chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
A most brilliant, BRILLIANT, oneshot that I think was very in-character and very well-written.

I love this so much. It gives so much insight into Kanba's character, when he started loving his sister and became devoted to her. Just... the first scene where he blew up at the bullies (I can picture is so vividly in my mind) as well as the scene where he asks his classmate what's wrong with people loving each other if they just love each other...

It's great.

And I love how Himari clearly cares about Kanba and her reactions can be interpreted as sisterly or romantic, depending on how you view it. You manage to pull off a canon oneshot (particularly since we have no indication yet if Himari has romantic feelings towards her brother).

Thank you for writing this. I loved it :)