Reviews for Do Not Forget
Moydra chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow. Painfully poignant. Excellent exploration of grief. Thank you for sharing.
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this is really good.

poor Dean...

Keep up the good work. (:
Cas chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
its absolutely perfect in its sadness and despair. im all cried out too. thank you very much, its Great.
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh my god.

This was utterly phenomenal.

It was about pure, bone-deep sadness without being sentimental (which is 99.9% of Winchester brother fics are like...not that I'm entirely complaining, because hey, I'm kinda shameless like that, but this so far is my favorite fic ever describing grief)and the lack of sentimentality made it THAT much sadder.

The voicemail killed me. What a brilliant device you used to convey loss.

I'm gonna say it's amazing once more. IT'S AMAZING.

(okay, that was three times. but this fic really is amazing. there, a fourth. I could go on forever)

) *favorite*
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh my, this was so sad! It broke my heart to read this story. I think you really captured Dean's grief with the message and his reaction. Beautiful.
angelsofthelord chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
My creys :'( such a beautiful story though 3
Zyanya chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Really good...thanks, great job! who would know that Sam will be dead in a year? great, really :D
Paleonut chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awwww... Great tag! Love the memory, you captured the boys perfectly! Makes me wonder if part of the reason Sam went camping was because Dean booked the hotel room over the strip club again! I really enjoyed it & its one of the few short tags I've recommended to my friends!
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
that is such a great Tag. I love being able to fill in the blanks between the things we know and the events we can only imagine. this is wonderful...heartbreaking, but wonderful.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, that was a gut check. Amazingly beautiful fic.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh goodness. You definitely got a chin wobble out of me. I loved it. It was angsty without being angsty. Very nicely done. :)
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
No ... oh, no...

Dean might have all cried out, but apparently I still have tears to shed. (
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh man, this broke my ever lovin' heart. Dean may not have cried but my eyes are full of tears. I believe this was by far, the saddest time period in those boys' lives. And considering everything they've gone through, that's saying something. I LOVE that they went on yearly vacations to Vegas. Love it. And I LOVE that you wrote about it here. I'm pretty much absolutely positive that you are incapable of writing a story that is less than amazing. You truly are an exceptional writer and you know these boys so well that it makes reading your stuff a million times even more enjoyable. I'm ALWAYS thrilled to get something from you in my inbox. Thank you SOOO much for this! And for the tears. *sniffle* *hugs*