Reviews for Second Husbands
Johanna-002 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Sweetest Chapter. I loved the convo Nanny And Wilkies had and I love the sisterly love that C and Catherine portray and I especially love the CJness!
Johanna-002 chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Movie date! This was adorable. I enjoyed reading it. Any story where C & J go on a movie date is perfection in my eyes.
Johanna-002 chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
HAHAHA. J and C, adorable. I never trusted Nick, and her kissed C... I wanted to punch him, I'm so glad Joe took care of it for me. Now, Nanny and Wilkies, how adorable... But how could he forget the ring!? LOL.
Johanna-002 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
C is so sneaky! The parent trap, pretty good movie. Both she and Catherine are so sneaky. Joe... Always the protective one.
I fear both catherine and robert both have a bad habbit of putting their foot in their mouth.
Johanna-002 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Poor Nanny, I gather Eloise is a brat. Too bad she and Wilkies had to spend the New Years with out the other!
I do not trust Nicholas... he is just... No.
And C and J, i can't blame them. if I thought I where going to die I'd want want to spend my last moments with my loved one as well. It's a shame you haven't accumulated more reviews, but I do appreciate your writings.
Johanna-002 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Great chapter! I find it hard to imagine the Eloise and OSN but only because I've never seen the films. But this is fabulous. I love how you ended with the beginning of girl talk and eating peanut butter straight out of the jar.
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 17 . 8/4/2013
This was an awesome story! I'm so glad that there's a sequel :)
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I loved their vows and the poem she wrote to him, it was beautiful. You did a wonderful job
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Poor wilkes cant keep track of that ring, glad he got her one.

I was plesantly surprised to see Pierre enter the picture.
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
Poor nanny...I could have slapped Kay! saying that Nan only thinks of herself, Kay is the one who practically abandoned her child.
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
I knew something bad was going to happen while they were out on the date for both couples it seems :)
Now I wonder how they are going to explain themselves
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Why do I get the feeling that C&J's date is not going to go well...
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I love it when a plan comes together!
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
I'm glad that Nanny and Wilkes are finally going out on a real date.

I'm praying that Char can work her magic and give Clarisse what she asked for!
Clarisse Elizondo chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Well you certainly had my heart beating out of my chest for a moment there...don't scare me like that :)