Reviews for Always Tomorrow
bethabest2384 chapter 1 . 1/12
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Loved it:) I love stories from James' POV!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh, James... you adorable idiot.
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
He's so adorable awkward! Ohhhh my goodness, I want my husband to be like this. I love, love, love your interpretation of him, it's so very sweet:)
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
lovely, james' inner conversations are like mines ahha (sorry for the pathetic review)
97 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
James :) ...I just really love the way you write him
GinnyEvans4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
this really catches everything ive thought about james's mind up in a great one-shot. have you considered writing resolution over from James's POV? I know i would be very interested to read that.
JessandDarcy chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
James is so hopeful!
jamiesgirl15 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
awesome ramblings...
LUnAnoctIlUCa chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Absolutely AMAZING! this is a refreshing change to badly written nonsense about how James feels about Lily. Funny too. :)
Jenna chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Absotively amazing :'))))

Write Resolution in James' POV!
movinggirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love reading James's point of view. It's always so simple yet you really get to see just how much he cares about Lily. I could not tell that this style was out of your comfort zone because you did so spelndid on this. Congratulations.
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Loved it, so cute. For someone who isnt big on writing like that, you did a great job.
sugarquills-and-lillies chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wonderful! You amaze us with ur magical writing yet again! :)
WobblyJelly chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hehe, this was so cute. Not many people can get James's POV just right, but you definitely nailed it. And it's so funny to read James's rambling inside his own head.
FudgeFanatic chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Cute One-Shot!:) It's hilarious how James goes on and on and on about this and thinking about it too much:)