Reviews for Friends of a Solar Empire
CelticReaper chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
this is awesome

update soon please
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
i like where this story going hope to see more
The Game Enforcer chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This idea should not work. This idea is currently working.

I like this. I very much like this.
Imperator Augustus chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Update. I wanna keep reading this
OMAC001 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Love this story. Please update soon.
bh18 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Okay I honestly like this and I've only recently gotten into My Little Pony, yes i am a Bronie, so I say this with a beginners knowledge.

Rarity as a starship captain? And Fluttershy too? Rarity alone I might have accepted...in a different position, but Fluttershy? The most timid pony of them all? I just don't plain see it, explain this train of thought!

Otherwise Rainbow Dash as a pilot, expected. Pinkie a mechanic, eh but her reasoning is very Pinkie Pie so that balances out.
Imperator Augustus chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Keep posting chapters. Times of war have arrived, carry it to the enemy.
Aoirann chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Any corporation with the name Horizon is evil. This story and Shadowrun have taught me that.
cjc chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Just dropping a word while I remember.

I'll take time to login and leave a proper thing after reading Ch4.

I just have to say, THIS IS GENIUS. It is literally the crossover I least expected but one of the ones I like the most, masterful. Sins is truly an epic game, that said, you gave Rarity and Akkan, of all ships, and Akkan, I LOVE Akkans!

Also I'm looking forward to this, you don't gather that amound of (by the sounds of it quite high level) capital ships there unles your going to cut them loose on something, can't wait to see it. ( if of course that is your plan)

I would also like to say I like the way you gelled the worlds so well, some of it's gelled a little too far, but that's just my personal taste.

Other than that no complaints.

More from me next time.

Update soon :D
brony757 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Nice start. Post more! Can't wait.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
You... Updated? This is a good day. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Plz stop beating around the bush i wanna see the unities return to trader space. And I don't really like how you portray genetic enhancement I mean I get that it's for the sake of the story but sirously progress is progress and enhancing humanity to be smarter, telepathic and telekinetic, physically stronger and more adaptive is the future and I can promise you it won't be done like it's portrayed in this. Still great merge is really beleiveable well you know for a story about mlp and syfy SoaSE
Malletmann chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I like how you gave a bit more backstory on why the Trade Order would exile the Advent.
Cyberfire22 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
An intriguing story. I never played the game, but you got me hooked. I'm definitely keeping track of this.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Damnit - it's time like this I wish I had a decent audio setup. Your speech from the Chairman of the Trade Order Council to the President of the Gryphus Republic _deserves_ to be recorded - it is truly a thing of beauty.