Reviews for Three Options
vanilladani chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Lol! i think the ring she had on was silver, but that just makes me sound 2 obsessed with the show... so I'll shut up now! :) good story by the way!
dragooonthegreat chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
lol, i can totally image zane singing the macerena at the top of his lungs! this was an amazing story!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Lol great story!
Sara60691 chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Oh my. that really is a devious prank. I applaud you ingenuity, lol. I really can't say i feel bad for Zane though, but yeah, i would LOVE to see that prank. This was a great story! (btw, your right, your ipad has horrible autocorrect, but i could still figure out what word you meant)
purplepotatopig chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
finally! i really loved that zane surprised jo at the airport. a happy ending by the 4th paragraph woohoo!

but brit, writing fanfiction while on vacation? you really must go to FAA! kidding )
purplepotatopig chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
yay! they're both on their way home and to each other...now where's THAT chapter! oh was that too demanding...pretty please with sugar on it? )
hatondog chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Very cute, and such a relief to see them coming home without high drama or risk of death, injuries and the like for a change! ITA re writing on the iPad-it's massively frustrating and makes you wonder if the thing could fly as well as a frisbee if thrown. Not that I've tried that, yet.
Sara60691 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I love this chapter! poor Jo and all that but the crew is coming home! lol, i can't wait to see what Jo does as revenge! Update soon si vous plait (please)!
BethanyLead chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Omg i seriously love this fanfic so glad zanes back tho now i cant wait for the next chapter
Wyndes chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Aw, that was very sweet! I hope Jo's prank on Zane is something particularly terrific!
purplepotatopig chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
hahaha...like i said, zoe is a master prober ) she sure got a lot out of jo in this chapter..."there is no one else but Zane...

I love him, only him"

now i wonder what she has cooked up for him when he gets back?
Sara60691 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Ok i HAVE to know what this brillant prank is! i love that Jo and Zoe had their moment and there's the explanation about how Jo feels and all that...but i want to know! lol, update soon!
purplepotatopig chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
nice touch that you put in vincent and zoe in the story. being the gossip that he is, vincent has so much to say about anything and everything. and zoe is such a master prober )

poor jo, though. sleepless and on the verge of tears? i hope zane comes home soon so she can both kick his ass and kiss him senseless...
purplepotatopig chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
i like how carter and henry reacted to the ring. very perceptive, carter is. and henry is always the voice of calm and reason. but naughty those two - shaving zane's head and burning his blue shirts? (chuckle chuckle)

but i felt for jo when she said "nothing is ok..."
purplepotatopig chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
aha! or should i say, oh no brit! i see you're at it again! you definitely will be the leading candidate for the FAA (LOL)...but i am not complaining. i will support you all the way )

the premise for this one looks enjoyable and juicy. can't wait to see how it turns out (by can't wait i mean write faster!)

my favorite lines :

I know you said you didn't know if you could wait for me but I plan on waiting for you...

Zane was missing and may never come back and here she was contemplating what something that weighed about an ounce meant.

It was stuck like some crazy bad boy genius particle physicist wants to mark his territory stuck.