Reviews for Mother Knows
Henrietta Frances chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Last two lines...Perfection!
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
"The one that had left ten centimeters of twisted pink on his chest and eleven years left on his sentence."

I'm always a big fan of your work, but I don't quite understand this sentence. Did Seamus get convicted of crime/sent to Azkaban? I'm a bit lost.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nice. Keep writing
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
WHAT?

...o.O

oh my goodness gracious WHAT?

i need to read those sequels...
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love Seamus' mother. So much. When I have children, I want to be like her. Minus the Irish accent, cause I can't fake one at all.

"Oh, you'll be fine." She cares, but she's not obsessively insane.

"But if ya think I'll not be askin' ya the hard questions because ya got hurt a bit by it, ya best to have another think comin'. Much's I don't never want to see me boy hurt no ways, there's some ya bring on yourself, there are." - Everything about this line is wonderful. I enjoy how she's going to find out what happened.

"If ya think that knowin' is gonna change shite-all o' how I love ya, you're daft as a pile o' pig turds. Dafter twice that if ya think I don't know more than enough already." His head snapped up at this, and she was bloody near smirking at him. "Your Ma ain't no fool, and there's more out there than ya think." - Daft as a pile of pig turds - I think I'm gonna use that sometime.

"Ya tell me now, how long ya been in love with Sue?" - Mothers always know.