Reviews for An Eternity of Tears
BinominalNomenclature chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I think I am now suffering from Melancholia.

An amazing, beautifully tragic one-shot that couldn't have been written better. You wrote this very cleverly; even though the twins were solemn, sad, angry... you kept them in character. I could still believe they were Fred and George. Great work.

Colon bracket, BinominalNomenclature.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
*Wipes tears out of eyes so can see keyboard to type*
I love this! SOSOSOSOSOSO sad...
I can really see this happening, and your writing is so fantastic it makes seem so real and tragic.

George and Luna make it all better though...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
That was absolutely wonder and amazing CJ! I cried and smiled at the same time. Thank you for writing this :)
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was so beautiful and perfect. :')
KaramelKat chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wonderfully written! I love Fred & George scenes. I love Luna and George scenes too of course but mostly Luna :) Well done CJ!
Intollerable-Tollerance chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is really well written, and quite sad but I think it is how JK Rowling might have written a scene like this.
NadiaInklover chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
OMG! this made me cry...I cried so hard! tears are still running down my cheeks...

I love it, I really do! )

it was beautiful...a beautiful story!

I love your stories, you are brilliant!

kep going!
LilyPiglet chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aw. So sweet. :)
Sheldorfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was so melancholy, yet sweet at the same time. Great work.
benperez31 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was a great one-shot, brought tears to my eyes. I can see Harry blaming himself more and distancing himself from the Weasleys if both twins had died. George should go to him and talk to him about his guilt. I just love George/Luna. :)
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
AWW! That was a real heart renching story there. I actually haven't read too many like that before, but yours was by far the best. Congrats for completing NaNo, I am sadly still in the 20,000's.

-mary