Reviews for Mass Effect: World of Tomorrow
Commander Tasun chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
Throughout the ME1 arc, there are only two things I would have changed: Charlotte should have been more reclusive, and Charlotte x Garrus shouldn't have been a thing, at least not until ME2. I approve of Saren x Charlotte, it was very well done, aside from the 'rape' scene, but I can't think of anything to replace that so it's fine.

Otherwise, very good work up to this point, let's see if ME2 is even better. ;D
trninjakiller chapter 15 . 3/31/2015
This had to be the most rushed ending to a chapter I have ever seen.
Qinetiq chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Cheap Nikita-style soap drama. Worthless.
vampitup1317 chapter 33 . 4/28/2013
Holy crap that was awesome! Thanks for doing this. I enjoyed how well you mashed mass effect and halo together. Well, along with some other things :).
Wolf Riddle chapter 33 . 3/19/2013
Such a wonderful fan-fic... I think I just died and went to heaven! Seriously speaking though, I am in LOVE with Mass Effect, and your story just made my day! Hope for more stories by you, by the way...
thejackle123 chapter 33 . 2/9/2013
Very enjoyable. I especially liked the ending, if only bioware had done something similer, brilliant fix to the bioware ending. The only parts that I didn't like was that at it seemed as though you were trying to make Charotte secondary to Shepard when in my oppinion she was the more developed and likeable chracter. That and the constant kidnapping; I find it hard to believe that a trained supersoldier would let her guard down that often.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Shepard isn't Charlotte's commanding officer, they're both specters their only CO's are the council.
Scorpio-666 chapter 33 . 2/6/2013
This was amazing, I loved it :D
The entire story was very well written and the ending was second to none, well done :D
Cho Tamazaki chapter 29 . 12/22/2012
More plz
Micheal 13 chapter 29 . 12/11/2012
ooohhh i liked this chapter very good am looking forward to see where you take this story so keep up the good work
Grievousorvenom chapter 26 . 9/14/2012
What an incredibly sad moment for both readers and the crew. I can only imagine how Charlotte feels at the moment, despite having a vakarian 'calibration' session. /:) love the work and I can't wait to see what happens in the next addition. Though I must ask, what happened to Charlotte on the collector base? What did they do to her? I would love to know.
Italian Yakuza chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
It's good to see you back in action but I've got one minor, tiny complaint, How could Charlotte's family and friends be just ok with "I'm in the future and with aliens , well I think that's ok". I know they didn't go through the horrific experimentation that Charlotte went, but shouldn't they be shocked and distraught, not to mention that some of them won't be able to see their families again as they're in the future. I mean did they just move on quickly?
Grievousorvenom chapter 25 . 8/31/2012
Love it. Great suspense and well written once again. I hope that it doesn't take as long to post the next chapter, because I simply once again, cannot wait for it. Time's like this when I wished that I could read minds. :[
InkWielder chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
I just found your story a little while ago and I've been reading it non-stop for days i just love this story! It's well written and all of your ideas are something new and unique that I haven't seen in other Mass Effect fanfics. Great job and keep updating! :)
Liege Lord chapter 23 . 6/16/2012