Reviews for Where Are You?
Peregrin Took the Falcon chapter 7 . 5/10
Does this mean that Anakin never became a Sith? If so, I'm all for it! This was a really fun story to read, especially the parts containing Anakin's...ehrhm..."irreverent sense of humor."
QueenYoda chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Irreverrent? I think not. Good job.
Kalimecat chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I think this story came out really nice. Angst, hurt then needing to be comforts, nightmares... Yup that pretty much sums up Anakin. Lol but u girlies did a good job. I think the nightmare chapter was my favorite, but I also liked u giving a ahsoka some scenes to be a comforting presence as well. Maybe at the end of chapter 7 anakin told old obi about him

n padme... Hmmm?

You reviewed my story please don't leave me so I thought i'd keep spreading the love and read some of your fics :) llooks like you've got a good start 4 ur au... Sometimes u just got to turn obi wan to the darkside. Write on!
Spongyllama chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Seeing Anakin and Obi-Wan finally connect in the last chapter is so sweet I think I might cry myself. I like all of the emotion you put into this fic, it really suits them.
Obiwan1527 chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Hey! Great job. So proud of you. You did better than me. Why? Well it's been 5 days since I made my 3rd story and I still have no reviews. Ugh! Forget about me. Awesome job! :)
M.Uchman chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
OMG, NO! You CAN'T leave it at that! Now you have me dying to know what happens next! Great story so far by the way, I'm really enjoying it!
GL30 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
I loved it, im really sad its finished! You so need to write more stuff like this. As i have already said i think you should write an AU of Anakin's fate. I can see you's being wonderful at writing one. Anyway, i have loved this story and i hope to see more from you's soon.

You are very talented writers indeed!
Imaginarian chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Great story. Looking forward to the next chapters. Anakin's struggle is playing out quite interestingly with all these new visions.
GL30 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Great chapter, another chapter on its way, i can assure you theres no problem with that. I really enjoyed the nightmare, i hope Obi Wan pulls Anakin out of it!

For putting a sugestion in, i think you should have Anakin puke (i know im a weirdo) as it would be a good reaction to his nightmare. You dont have to use it though.

Cant wait for more, please update soon!
Obiwan1527 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
Oh! This is getting good! Please update ASAP! I want to know what happens in Anakin's dream. Also since tere will be 1 more chapter, I PUMPED! :D
ejm12 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I like it! please update soon! :)
WeAreTheOthers chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
I don't want it to end! Nooooooooo! Anyway, awesome chapter once again fantastic people! My favorite part was when Anakin and Ahsoka were talking, their relationship is so interesting. I hope there's more in the next chapter. And the Obi-Wanness has returned. Oh Obi-Wan. You Jedi, person, thing...? You Obi-Wan. What are they going to talk about? I guess I'll just have to find out next chapter. I love you guys!
Obiwan1527 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! This getting good. Update soon please! :)
GL30 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Another great chapter, Ahsoka was sweet. Im looking forward for Obi Wan's lecture and the fluffy ending.

Cant wait for more, please update soon!
GL30 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Great chapter, i loved it! It was full of emotion and Anakin drunk driving was funny. You described Obi Wans vision of their fateful fight excellent. You should really write a longer AU of Anakin having an Altered fate, yous would be amazing at it!

Cant wait for the last chapter, update soon!