Reviews for School Sucks End of Story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my God, I'm so sorry! Sometimes, teachers can just be crappy. That pretty much describes me, good student, no official detentions, top of class. However, I just got so mad at two or three terrible teachers who got only me, the perfectly behaved student, a suspension for something they saw bunches of kids do every day. Only one day, but it would look completely horrid on my record when I applied to the prestigious high school I was dying to go to. I was still in elementary school. (Because giving an elementary school student a suspension is DEFINITELY the best thing to do.) I was so upset, because even at the age of 10-11, I was worried sick about my future. I was so angry at my teachers for singling me out for something they clearly saw everybody else doing. The image of a genuinely crying 10-11 year old didn't change their minds either. (And no, I was not smoking or drinking. I made a popular comment that had been taken seriously.) Then I thought, "you know what, they're crappy people. Karma will get them, and they'll deserve it." Of course, two out of the three teachers were kicked out the following year, which made me happy. Karma gets bad people, remember that! Teachers, for one, don't get that much pay unless they're working for some immaculate school like Harvard, so just (silently) laugh in the face of grouchy teachers, because that shows that they are not as good as a person as kinder, better teachers because they just can't handle their job. I know how you feel, and I've come to realise shitty teachers aren't worth your frustration. You're so much better than them, and you know it.
ShadowOcean chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I also got good grades in school, never got detention and was rather popular with most of my teachers (except my PE-teacher, I hated her and she hated me XD). And I was proud of it, too. Nothing wrong with that! ;)

Then again, I wouldn't mind getting detention if I got to spend it with Chase. Nope, not at all! I probably would even break the rules deliberately. :P

That guy could punish me anytime he wants. XD Also, I don't think he'd make that bad a teacher. But he should probably stick to martial arts. ;)

Still, an entertaining short story. Nicely done! :)
hkdk chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
It's good to be nerdy - I'm pretty nerdy myself. Overachiever. Doesn't go to parties. Bullied. A few of my own friends have left me. School i worked s shit for anyone that is different. But those kids who are different are the ones that will excel. I had a crap teacher last year - told me I would fail. I worked hard and I'm top of my class now. You should see her face ;D

Hope things get better at school for you. :)

I feel like this is (potentially) the longest review I've ever written.

LunaUniquin chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh gosh...

You've definitely made Chase a sucky teacher! XP
Yolandah-da-Hedgehoggu chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This story describes me too! It's awesome to be an over-achiever! -gives cookie- I did that once... I ended up getting the only A in my class... Ima read this story anytime I feel down... XD!
RaixKimxChase chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Love it! Chase was so evil! I need more!