Reviews for Obsession
Blackhatred chapter 2 . 4/16
I think Izaya was a bit too easy, your writing is good however I don't think you quite understand the severity of rape. There have been cases where the victims fall in love with their assailant but it's usually due to mental distortion. I feel that the story should have been darker, but it was good all the same.
Jxzzyra chapter 2 . 2/11
This is what I've been looking for. A yandere Shizaya fic. It's so hard to find one.
ramenkai chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Mixed feelings. Those two belong together but Shizuo should have been caught for what he did. Their love is so deliciously dark.
FFic Reader chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Gah, it seems like Shizuo has trurned into a psychic thing or whaterver, maybe a yandere? xDD it's scary u know :O
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Despite the obvious...um...insanity(?) of their mentality and what Shizuo did, it's a pretty sweet story. My summary: Shizuo Carries Izaya off into the sunset, and after a while, they're both like "Screw everybody! I love you! *hug each other*" XD okay, it's a tad bit inaccurate, but oh well. Like I said, it's a beautiful story that is much better than my excuse of a summary :D
Kittycatkyla chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Continue continue! Continue this story! Please! A week Izaya is so cute!
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
*gasp* I LOVE THE ENDING! XD
TheOnlyExceptionIsYou chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Oh my god dat was amazing I wish I could see more of it cuz I'm telling u dat was just fabulous
valistra chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Oh gosh, so dark in the beginning... but I'm glad the ending was fine.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I looove it3 I'm so glad they had a happy ,I'm quite fond of this kind of obsession in love haha,well only in animes,yeah,reality's creepy o.o
Soo,thx for sharing this sweet fic
unjaundiced chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I want to say Stockholm Syndrome though this is a lot like Namie's brother's situation. ;;; I can't even begin to imagine Shizuo being this dark, but gawd you're making the possibilities pop up! I almost feel terrible that such a thing happened to them, but the psychological implications are dastardly and wonderful to imagine.
Orihara Nakura chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
You should write what would happen if Shinra and Shiki were to find them and take Izaya back!
Orihara Nakura chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
setsuko teshiba chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
wow... I like how broken izaya was xDD

really nice!
A fangirl chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I'm so glad Shizuo straightened himself out.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »