Reviews for The Game
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 7/5
Oh, I love this. And I can just see Gwaine and Lancelot having lengthy conversations at a crossroads while a new knight is going, "He was ten feet ahead of us! Ten!"
Akai Tenshi96 chapter 1 . 4/6
Amazing, simply amazing!
Random Person chapter 1 . 3/7
Me and my sister, (my sister and i) absolutely loved this. We found it funny, and it was very, very well written.

Thanks for reading this comment - I am a Random Person.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/26
I really liked this. I think it would make an awesome multi-chapter fic too. I can imagine all th knights finding ways to slow themselves down being funny.
inshaowsoflove chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
wow. amazing.
Qwerts chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is brilliant :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
The rules are constantly changing, minor and major.
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I'm speechless.
I love the dynamics of this.
bethfekete chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
So here I am minding my own business still feeling out the site and the merlin writers and POW out of no where comes this story. I look at the word count and think, less than a thousand, ok i can do that, i only have a few minutes to sit here and relax. But no. Not only did I have to read it twice, I had to get an account so that i could favorite the story and give you the respect that this story so clearly deserves.
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
love it haha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This fan fiction is completely unique and i loved it. I love the fact that you portrayed Merlin and Arthurs friendship like no one else ive seen. It was completely original and i now look at their friendship differently (in a good way) because of this fan fiction. Thankyou and well done!
SH
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ooh, that's lovely. Thank you!
123-321 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
aww well done!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Love it! Great interpretation on Merlin and Arthur's relationship! ;)
fariedragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is extremely well written. Thank you for showing there friendship this way.