Reviews for The Game
haileyaprice chapter 1 . 10/14
Wow! This is not what I expected... It was better! Any writing this good obviously had to have come from an author with undeniable skill! It was awesome how the whole kingdom silently but unanimously sided with Merlin against the only real opponent - Uther, but they also silently agreed to always looked as though it was everyone against Merlin. And how you could focus on that and how it was like a game was super incredible. I can't think of a word fit to describe how amazing this is.
NightsAnger chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
This story is simple in a way that can only be described as elegant. I really enjoyed how it felt like I was reading an entire 50k story in a mere fraction the words. It is very rare that a story can convey such grace and sophistication. Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Very cool!
wryter501 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
i don't often add reviews when i feel like a fic has a plethora already, but here it is.
i have to say, your line about the knights chasing merlin, i had this mental picture of them (gwaine and leon, actually) having a lull in an 'argument' and kind of eyeing each other as if to say, have we given him enough time yet?...
and. for some reason i love fugitive!merlin lately. :D
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
YESSSSsssssssssshopuishfasjao;gfjsoghoadg
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh, I love this. And I can just see Gwaine and Lancelot having lengthy conversations at a crossroads while a new knight is going, "He was ten feet ahead of us! Ten!"
WinglessCrows chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Amazing, simply amazing!
Random Person chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Me and my sister, (my sister and i) absolutely loved this. We found it funny, and it was very, very well written.

Thanks for reading this comment - I am a Random Person.
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I really liked this. I think it would make an awesome multi-chapter fic too. I can imagine all th knights finding ways to slow themselves down being funny.
inshaowsoflove chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
wow. amazing.
Qwerts chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This is brilliant :)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
The rules are constantly changing, minor and major.
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I'm speechless.
I love the dynamics of this.
bethfekete chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
So here I am minding my own business still feeling out the site and the merlin writers and POW out of no where comes this story. I look at the word count and think, less than a thousand, ok i can do that, i only have a few minutes to sit here and relax. But no. Not only did I have to read it twice, I had to get an account so that i could favorite the story and give you the respect that this story so clearly deserves.
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 4/4/2014