Reviews for Prince of the Crossroads
Dark Trickz chapter 3 . 2/1
I don't think it's so much of a "poof he's evil" situation in a lot of stories so much as a situation where Harry has suffered so much neglect and probable abuse that his mind has fractured to a certain extent. You have to keep in mind that the mind, while resilient in most instances, can also be incredibly fragile. You can't expect a child to suffer at the hands of the people that are supposed to care for him and not have a mental break. The emotional and mental damage from that alone can be immense. Now adding in the verbal abuse he suffered as well would give even more reason for him to be "evil". Also I'm not sure I would classify it as evil so much as I would classify it as emotionless and unforgiving. A lot of the stories out there Harry isn't truly evil. He's just been pushed past his breaking point and become, to a certain extent sociopathic or psychopathic. That's not evil just a mental illness. Evil is defined as profoundly immoral, malevolent, wicked, and depraved. In my eyes he wouldn't necessarily be evil, just broken. That's just my opinion of course.
Padfootette chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Loved it please update soon
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
This was awesome!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Very good
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
Very cool story so far! :D Hope you continue it in the future.
EverRose808 chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
Is she Anne Bolyn?
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
EPIC!
1sunfun chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
Good.
wizmage chapter 4 . 11/25/2015
Just out of curiosity, who is Anne?
Jazz chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Awesome!
sifshadowheart chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Anne as in Boleyn?
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Crowley wouldn't give his first name.
d4rkf0x chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Hope you update soon!
ramen-luver101 chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
at least Crowley is a good dad
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
This has potential. Hopefully in the future naive little Potter would become a true fearsome Demon. Whom is willing to scorch the Earth itself if it serves his purpose or interest. That would be marvelous.