Reviews for Prince of the Crossroads
erudite.cielo chapter 4 . 9/26/2020
this is interesting..
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 6/30/2019
I actually wouldn't put it past Wizards to actually HAVE demon magic.

They decended from Merlin, right? And numerous legends say Merlin was a cambion, because he was a man with, and I quote, "No mortal father."
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 6/2/2019
I already pitty dumbledore...

And Ron. The way a wizarding familly just happened to use a muggle entrace that NO other wizards used to the train, ministry worker's family breaking the law of security by yelling about muggles, and let's not forget how a mother whom has gone through said barrier from one to two times every single year, for well over six years, somehow "forgets" what the station number is and have to ask her son... and somehow nobody told Harry were the barrier even was... I smell a set-up.

Oh, dumbledore is a goodie-two-shoe chasing a pipedream of redemption for the misgivings of his youth, driven by guilt, but he's also a leader who will sacrifice the one for the many and manipulate for the greater good...

But the one never likes being sacrificed for the many. And if Harry hadn't been abused and therefor suicidal (statistically speaking) in the books, he would proboably have refused... well... maybe not. By the time he learned of what he had to do, he was too deep in. And had no choice but to follow through.

I somehow doubt mommy dearest will let anyone manipulate he little boy, and daddy dearest will likel blow a casket at the shere audacity of the wizarding world.

I also pitty Rita Skeetet... American, high-priced Lawyers are more vicious than sharks... will he hire the gonlin counterpart, or educate his usual crew? I wonder~

At least this time he won't be desperate enough for friendship to insult Draco, especially since he'll be as Dark as the devil painted...what with being half demon and all. Lol

Well... Might clash over muddbloods, but hey. If he turns out anything like his father, I'm sure he can manipulate people well enough. *Chuckles*

I am very much looking forward to see what you choose to do with this fic.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 2 . 6/2/2019
I already love where this story goes! *Grins*

And I don't believe for a second that Harry even -understand- the concept of morals.

For one thing, he's 4. MOST kids still struggle with why they shouldn't take that toy from the other kid, and that is WITH a loving parent explaining it. Nobody has ever explained good and bad to Harry before.

And if all he hears is that everything he does is bad, and the best he can hope for it that it's not bad ENOUGH to get punished... then good and bad doesn't even exist. Because there is no separation between the two.

And that is without mentioning the neglect and occasional abuse, and beatings by his cusin, which teaches him that violence is the correct way to solve comflicts. (Almost quoting the article about abused children there.)

And if you haven't noticed, Harry has ZERO morals, or even opinnions, when he first srarts school.
What he does instead is to soak up his friends beliefs like a spounge, and he thinks and acts like they want him to PURELY because he's terrifyed of loosing them.

Yeah... Neglected and abused children gets abnormally strongly attached to the first creature that show's them kindness.

Anyway... Keep up the good work~
atw2162001 chapter 4 . 2/3/2019
Please update.
fanficnewbee chapter 2 . 7/7/2018
Do you plan on coming back to finish? I enjoyed what I had read so far, either way thank-you. {:)2 /
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 4/5/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Savanna chapter 4 . 1/15/2018
Love it, Update soon!
ShadowLady89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
will there be slash? update soon
Reiki89 chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
Please update. Great story so far.
Jayne Serenity chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Can't wait for the next update
Z chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
I want to see the Crossroads Demons wreak havoc on the wizards.
WRose chapter 4 . 8/31/2017
Please write more! It is getting interesting. Good that he still has a full moral compass. I thought he asks the Winchester for help, perhaps when he is king of the underworld instead just the crossroads.
WhatTheHeck chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Okay, this story is good so far but I won't read further. Why? The freaking bloody CAPSLOCK in the middle of the bloody sentence are making me agressive.
Dark Trickz chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
I don't think it's so much of a "poof he's evil" situation in a lot of stories so much as a situation where Harry has suffered so much neglect and probable abuse that his mind has fractured to a certain extent. You have to keep in mind that the mind, while resilient in most instances, can also be incredibly fragile. You can't expect a child to suffer at the hands of the people that are supposed to care for him and not have a mental break. The emotional and mental damage from that alone can be immense. Now adding in the verbal abuse he suffered as well would give even more reason for him to be "evil". Also I'm not sure I would classify it as evil so much as I would classify it as emotionless and unforgiving. A lot of the stories out there Harry isn't truly evil. He's just been pushed past his breaking point and become, to a certain extent sociopathic or psychopathic. That's not evil just a mental illness. Evil is defined as profoundly immoral, malevolent, wicked, and depraved. In my eyes he wouldn't necessarily be evil, just broken. That's just my opinion of course.