Reviews for Forgotten Past
What happened to 130% time lord?
xHiddenReaderx chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
tehehehe, love it!
AnotherGuest chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
OH MY GOD! What a great story! So much feelings! Everything fits together so well... love it!
KnellaLuna chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
OMG THE ANGST! I loved it though!
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
hehe "I'm a Time Lady. We can be as jealous as we want." That is perfect! Completely accurate as well. I'm so happy that they've gotten over her being a Time Lady and not human, now they can get on to the fun: Traveling the universe and just being in love.
"Well if I'm your Doctor, then you're my Rose. You're mine. I'm allowed to be possessive." The Doctor always says the sweetest things. oooooooooooo he told her his name! So happy!

Poor Jackie! Time Lord and Lady having a joke at your expense! Well done though for making the grumpy old Time Lord admit that he was wrong. He'll never be allowed to forget it.
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
And the flashbulb finally flickers. It is interesting and rather ironic, that a Gallifreyan couple who had fallen in love,were the ones who gave birth to Zeta, and not an arranged marriage. Funny how things like that happen. I'm glad that he set her right on the account that he had tried multiple times to see her.
Finally he admit it!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
After that unpleasant unused timeline, it is a very good thing that the Doctor was the one who had destroyed Gallifrey, instead of her. Poor Rose/Zeta. Being used as a weapon, and having her 'carers' using the Doctor as leverage against her.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
Wow that blow up quickly! Quicker than I expected. Oh my goodness Jackie! I would not have pegged her, or expect her to all but disown Rose. She's being more cruel than I ever think she could be. I can't even how heartbroken and scared Rose must be.
The Doctor finally told her how much she means to him, maybe not the way either of them would wish it to be reveal. Once its out, it can't be taken back. Oh Doctor, trying to protect her for everything isn't possible, nor would she let you.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Lord President Drall was very busy! The Tyler's have an old Gallifreyan fob watch, and no pictures of Jackie being pregnant. Something is rotten in London! A fear of white walls, interesting. So Rose and Zeta are almost undoubtedly at this point the same person. I guess its a good thing that Gallifrey is gone, so she won't have to worry about anyone coming after her. Well except the Master.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
Its was rather sweet that he unintentionally shared his dream with her, a peak into his childhood indeed. It is rather sad what happened to those happy little Time Tots.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Your summary is quite good, which is the reason I decided to read this story. Its an interesting premise for a story, and a nice litttle peak perhaps at the Doctor's past. We hardly know anything about his time as a Time Tot, and what little we do know has been used multiple times. So a little fleshing out is good. I do like this first chapter, and Zeta's ability to see and possible bend timelines. However I think her name could have been chosen better, as its basically the same as the Doctor's.
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! FANTASTIC! I want to see their human wedding now... and their adventures and their kids and GAH so much want why couldn't they have done this on the show instead?!
Sorry about the spewing... I really love it; it's an amazing story and you're an awesome writer! :)
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Wow... that certainly was intense. I honestly can't even think of any other word to describe it. Except maybe awesome writing! :)
Phantom of the Black Pearl chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Incredible. Fantastic chapter! I have to say I came into this story hoping that my inferences based on the summary were correct and I was honestly ecstatic to find that they were. Looking forward to the rest :)
Heather Snow chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
This was a really neat concept. My absolute favorite part was the scene discovering the perception filter. That was so very well written.