Reviews for The General Tso's Special
ShadowKitKat11 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You know what I love about all the fics I've read by you so far? Every time the relationship transitions from pre-slash to slash, there isn't a sudden fanfare; no blazing firecrackers or singing trumpets, announcing to the entire world that Dean and Cas finally got together. There's no huge revelation of OMG WE ARE KISSING LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON OH I LOVE HIM OK. It's just a simple, quiet moment of acknowledgment and then moving on to start the relationship. I find this quite refreshing, and while Dean/Cas angsting or denying about liking Dean/Cas is fun on it's own, I find that the implied "I like you and I know it and it doesn't really bother me" on both their parts a really nice take on those two. I adore how sweet and subtle you make everything, and how you address several points/issues without making it too obvious.
Caitlinxz chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
*Squeal* Aww this was just too cute! :3 Cas is super adorable when he's shy. Amazing Fluff Misa :D I will never going to be able to eat General Tsao without thinking of this. And that's not necessarily a bad thing ;]

Caitlin
Ventorum chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Pfff! A napkin! No, no, Dean. You should have *licked* it off...

See this is why you can't set up a delicious situation like that and then leave it to my filthy imagination! ;)

Mmm mm. And I'm not talking about chinese takeaway.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Yumm!

DeansBabyBird
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very good!
themetaphornextdoor chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is gorgeous, I love it. Sweet, and amazing hot considering it's just a kiss, lol. I have to agree with everything Dean says about Chinese too :)

Great work!