Reviews for The hornet's nest
SaikaMasaomi chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
I love this story and think it's really good. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
I don't think I could sleep tonight. Man, if your intention was to scare, then scare you certainly did. This is terrifying. Awesome!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Scary dude.
Sweet Insanity.ZP chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I love this story so much! I also love all the stories you write! I'm literally BEGGING you to continue this story! If you can, that is. Not sure if you will, but please do! I love all your stories, especially this one! And wow, what a twist! I can't believe Itachi is actually still in the house! AND HE WENT AFTER MY BABIES! Well, they're not really my babies, I've just grown attached to all the characters in this story. I hope everyone's not dead! That would SUCK! Anywho, again I say, I LOVE THIS STORY AND ALL OF YOUR STORIES! *Fangirl shriek*
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Oh my god. HIM. *Procedes to run around screaming in panic*
Sweet Insanity.ZP chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Sorry, no words can explain how much I love this story and so many of your others. Please continue your stories! I absolutely love them!

Fang
caca 27 chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
gah! i need a more sadistic sasulke! XDDD /slapped
Guest chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
The heck?! Sasuke has MPD, doesnt he? ...and his other personality is the itachi phantom or something, ...right? update soon pliz.
Psycho Check chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Please continue!
Mana-sensei chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Please update
Brokenflower18 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
This would make a great horror movie. At one point I was so freaked out that I turned on my bedroom light lol.

I really like it so far. Are you going to introduce the other victims or did Itachi kill them all? I hope not D: I'd really like to see Gaara and more of Utakata (Sorry if that's not it)
ash2000ice chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
I want to see what happens!
45margi2 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Ahh! Cliff hanger! How how why! This is sheer torture! Oy... Can't wait to read more!
pervyprincess chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Dock that's scary ! O_O
naname396 chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Nice continuation! I'd like it a bit longer though. :( Hope you can update soon again. :)
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »