Reviews for The hornet's nest
hikora chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Oh my god! What's happening? Who's back there? Is it Itachi? What is going to happen? What will whoever that is back there do? Will they be okay? Please continue. -
Killua17 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I think Sasuke is a few chips short of a cookie!
Beyond the Pen chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I have been waiting so long for this. Thank you so much and please update soon.
AbbeyActon chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Aaaaaah I simply love this fanfic! It's so intertaining! Please update the new chapter!
quenofthieves chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
maxridelover chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
i have a feeling that the person is Gaara!
HoNk HoNk MuThErFuCkEr chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Amazing!
G chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Well! That was certainly unexpected! I knew Itachi would eventually cause trouble, I just hadn't pictured him going after Sasuke's other victims. So what's Itachi trying to do by attacking them? For a while, I was wondering if there was no Itachi at all and Sasuke had a split personality, but unless that banging sound is an odd coincidence, there is something really strange going on here.

Assuming Itachi is real: Sasuke has been with Naruto ever since the incident in the basement, which would have given Itachi plenty of time to go and grab the other victims.

Assuming there is no Itachi: If Sasuke has a split personality, then he could have gotten rid of the other victims at any time and Naruto would have no way of knowing about it since he's been locked up for days.

Some questions about the Itachis: Gaara is one of the "violent and aggressive" ones for sure. Which Itachis are currently desperately in love with Sasuke, and which are depressed? Are there any other violent ones like Gaara?

What happens to the Itachis after they "break down"? Has there been any other (gulp) attempts at "cleaning house"?

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
capricorn989 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
wow it was such a long time..
I am so happy you are still active and continue your fics _
Samij chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Omg please update! This is soooo gooood
Secret77752 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I felt like i was watching a horror movie in my mind. Damn i was on the edge of my seat.
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I had to reread the last chapter to remember what was going on but it was worth it. I like how Naruto always has a comeback that makes Sasuke cringe it does he bad the upper hand. Sad that Utakata is missing I how they aren't being killed off but you really can't asked for much on this type of situation. I wonder what'll be behind that door, really can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you can update soon!

kai
BellaTicia chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Damn it, I'm so curious I have more questions than Naruto.
icykloud chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I'm glad you updated this fic. I thought you had abandon this. I'd waited so long.
Somehow I get a feeling that Itachi is dead and Sasuke had split personality. And he killed all the 'Itachis'. Haha.
Nice chapter btw. Makes me want to know more about Itachi and Sasuke's past. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ashh.M chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Omfg I am actually scared shitless... Reading this at midnight, home alone was not a good idea... Not a good idea at all, in any way...
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »