Reviews for The hornet's nest
clairebear2319 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
This is fantastic! I love it a lot:) I saw you haven't updated since 2012 which made me super upset because I had already gotten really into it:( so I really really hope you update soon! I also really like your other stories!
hikora chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
*whimper* I hope that Naruto is alright. And I hope that Sasuke's horror would end and the mansion would no longer be a hunted house. It's so sad. I hope that everything turned out alright and that all the mysteries would be solve and they live happily ever after. Please continue.
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
ouch shame sasuke needs to go to a mental institute
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
oh this is not going to end well.
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh my hat. i can see the end of naruto coming. it's going to be slow and painful
TenTen99 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
wow I was looking though the storys you wrote and it did not apear to me that i had tons of your storys, and one of them is hornets nest which is freky but it is good. ubdate soon
caca 27 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
i love this story! i wanna see the next chapter so bad.. i need it. so, don't stop writing, author-san! xD
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Pleassssssseeeeeeeee update this story... i love...
this is well written.. n i want to know what will happen next..
wishmaker101 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I'm too lazy to log in because I want you to get this review asap :DD I'm so glad that I saw you updated, honestly I haven't read anything food lately and though I'm not a big fan of blood and mystery, I love the plot you've developed and want to know more how the story is going to unfold. It's getting more exciting as we get more chapters and now it really does get confusing as to why no one can get out? Anyway...can't wait for the next chapter, you did awesome with this one, sadly I wasn't in a darkly lit room to get too creeped out but it was still a bit bizarre. Until next time! Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Please Update!
bridmatt chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
I really, really love the Naruto in this fic. I love the fact that he is struggling so hard to escape. He knows he's risking his life by exploring the house, but he does it anyway because he's got people waiting back home for him. He's also challenging Sasuke at every turn, and even resorts to stabbing himself when all else fails because it freaks Sasuke out. And he spends every waking moment trying to figure out what's really going on in the house and with Sasuke. To me, that's just how Naruto would really act in a situation like this. He wouldn't just argue with Sasuke, he'd use every method at his disposal -his brains and his persistence - to try and escape. The best part is that what he's doing is actually working. Little by little, he's having an effect on Sasuke and getting him to open up.

Character-wise, I think the danger in writing a fic like this one is that Sasuke is such an interesting character with such a twisted past. He could have easily taken over the fic with Naruto ending up as little more than his (sexy) victim. But this Naruto holds his own. He may not have all of Sasuke's secrets, but his actions are what's really driving the fic. And in the end, I think the only way to get at Sasuke's secrets and start understanding his mysteries is with a Naruto like this one, willing to do the work to pick away his layers. In that sense, I think it's Naruto's persistence that contributes to Sasuke being an interesting character since he forces Sasuke to show different, unexpected sides of himself. And not just the twisted mastermind (as cool as that is), but also his vulnerabilities, which make him into a more human character. It will be interesting to see how you manage a romance with these two under such crazy circumstances. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
next one next one!
LittleBirdSoarsOverEagle chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
This story is so great! Please More!
secret77752 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
two words... 1 Awesome! 2 More!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2012