Reviews for Musing
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
awww, this was nice!
Lucy Kay chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Why wasn't this in the book?!
This felt so canon, I almost thought it was... Now I'm disappointed.
I haven't read the Night Angel Trilogy in a long while, but this story was so reminiscent of that style and story, I felt like it was all back again. Only this was a new bonus I just happened upon.
I really liked the line: "Azoth had to die so Kylar could live." So true. So sad. Waaah, tears.
Also, the shoes thing made me smile. But it wasn't like... funny, it was kind of bittersweet. Because it's a strange thought that someone doesn't like shoes or doesn't want to wear them, but it's sad because the reason lies in that he's never had shoes before. They would feel strange and uncomfortable.
I loved this. Really heart-warming but so real and sad and... so Durzo.
Great job!
k4ce chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Incredibly in character. It's perfect the way it is. Nice work. :)
BYYYEEEEEE chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was really well done. Very sweet too. I liked it alot. Thanks for showing us Durzo's human side. XD
Insanity Suits Me chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hey! This was great, your characterization was on spot, your English flawless and your sentences amazing. You know what the problem was though? This was TOO SHORT! There isn't enough of Durzo Kylar (non slash) fics, and how id that FAIR? How can such cruelty be tolerated with such indifference? I beseech you WRITE MORE! This is me begging here, by the way. :P

Also LOVED The quip about the shoes, and the part where Durzo reflected on how the simplest of things like a warm bed and satisfying meal can please Kylar so much, that just melted my heart.

Really you've gotten the voice of the most difficult character down so well, that it would be downright sinful if you don't write more. Please do so, I would be more than delighted to read it.

Har33m.
fingers in the skye chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You know, I really liked this. Durzo wasn't too horribly OOC like a few others on here. The only thing I think you could improve is adding a few more details here and there. Maybe some specific memories or something? I don't know, just talking here. Anyways, good job. I enjoyed it (: