Reviews for Perchance to Dream
SakuraS41 chapter 19 . 11/4
333
You did really well in telling the story. The characters really came alive and I could really sympathize with them. Thank you so much for this amazing read!
ReadR13 chapter 19 . 10/14
Love this story.
bibliophile030 chapter 19 . 7/1
I feel like weeping. Truly a heartfelt tale, and thank you for sharing it.
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 1 . 6/29
Read this fic again.
And cried my eyes out all over again.

So much love! *sobs* I miss Ace. And I love your fic, tho I wouldn't read it very often because... it rips me apart.
But I liked the idea, the execution, the writting style and the way the characters were developed.
Thank you for your efforts at writing this. It's an awesome one!
myheartsegg chapter 19 . 4/2
Thanks for making me cry for three consecutive chapters. It was great.
QueenKarin13 chapter 12 . 1/14
I loved Sanji and Zoro here! It was spot on. "There's something about you I don't like.."
"Hungry. Need food." Laughed out loud there XD
QueenKarin13 chapter 10 . 1/14
I love how Luffy's idea of things is being incorporated, like the gibberish maps.
QueenKarin13 chapter 9 . 1/14
YES! Nice, stuff is picking up. I hope they revert to their original appearances when they meet Luffy...
QueenKarin13 chapter 5 . 1/14
I have a guess of what really happened.
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 1/14
Methinks there was a swap... Hmm...
emygrl99 chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
Aaahhhh nooo this was so sad yet bittersweet, I loved it! This was an amazing story overall, you did a great job with it! The sequel's like a million words, isn't it? We'll have to see when I get around to that but I'm super excited!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
I love this
IAmAToastyDuck chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
I cri ;-; this is so sad! DX but well written at the same time. If canon was like this I would probably of dried up from crying so much and just be a bunch of bones and dry skin ;-; This is so awesome but angst you and sad at the same time ~ You are amazing at writing, Author-Sama thanks for writing such a good book, it's rare that I actually find fanfictions to my liking ;) and when I do they are usually very well written with an amazing plot but the charators are still like canon and not ooc. So thank you so much for wiring this! I really enjoyed reading it! 3
Ladyleo145 chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
This book was amazing, your skill even the idea itself was outstanding. I however think you should add a warning. That states this book will break your heart right after making you fall in love with it. Personally I will never read this book again. But I will be eternally grateful that I could explore your universe even once, it's a experience I believe everyone should have and would pay anything for. Well... except flying, that I wouldn't give up for anything.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
...*Grabs tissue box and sobs silently* Acccccceeee... Saaaaboooo...*Hiccups and wails* Noooooo!