Reviews for Perchance to Dream
izzywolf22 chapter 4 . 5/26
i cAN LITERALLY FEEL HIS FRUSTRATION
wheredidmytimego chapter 19 . 4/25
...Heart wrenchingly beautiful.

I...I' feel like I'm going to cry. The bonus chapter..I feel like I'm the one who's been punched in the chest.

I was completely absorbed, and I simply could not put the fic down. I read it all in one sitting, and I have no regrets about staying up until 2:46 am to read and then review. :)

Thank you for writing this. It's one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read.

(...I'll have to read Mist of Memories after my exams though, sigh...Ah well x3)
bakasaru264 chapter 9 . 3/22
I think I don't like this Toby brat. Nope. Not at all.
I thought I could've finished crying with the last chapter but no. I'm going back to my corner and cry some more. Snif.
I'm just crying so much you wouldn't believe it. This chapter didn't just brake my heart, it complitely and utterly crushed it. It's been some time since I last cried as much. You have some serious skills there. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in a corner crying. A lot.
Fancyunicorn chapter 17 . 3/2
Man. *takes a deep breath* This is the first story to make me cry in a long time. *Sniffs and wipes eyes* I don't know what to say. I think that maybe you were trying to say: Although your loved one's are dead, you are still connected soul and mind. It does not matter if they are not here with you and it hurts, the good memory's you have of them should be enough to remind you that they are not suffering and they would want you to go on without them, to live without them, to grow without them so that one day, when you die you can reconnect and show them how much you've grown and you can reconnect even more than you already have.

The other fan fiction stories pale in comparison to this one. I. Love. It!
aether skies chapter 19 . 1/23
Ow... i can't breathe properly I'm sobbing so hard...
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 16 . 1/9
I really understood the feelings behind this chapter... my childhood friend died about 6 months ago out of no where and even now when I think of him it takes me a few moments to remember he's dead, because the idea just seems so foreign to me (I was 7 and he was 6 when we met and he died at age 18)

If I was in Luffy's shoes I'd probably just let him kill me rather than live with the memories of killing 'him' myself, I'd much rather die in a world where he's happy and actually getting to go to the university he managed to get into to and was so excited about. But I also know that would be really selfish of me, and my parents wouldn't survive the blow, just like Luffy and his crew... Sorry to just tell you such personal stuff out of the blue but I just wanted to let you know I thought this chapter in particular was very well written and pretty accurate in terms of feelings :)
EspirituDelMar chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
I'm crying so hard right now, I can't barely see the screen...just so sad...but this was the fic EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Wow! First time reading this but it definitely catch my interest. Hope you're doing your best to write this. Many people will discover this fanfic in the near future. So don't lose hope just because few people only read this. Good luck!
Raevi chapter 19 . 10/7/2014
This story just brought back all the tears from the first time Ace died... Bloody amazing story but still trying not to ball my eyes out T_T Awesome job in this story!
Morning Glory chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
My goodness,this was sent me on an emotional I am trying not to sob uncontrollably while my sister is looking at me weirdly.
villannous chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I cried so hard reading this oh gosh...this was truly amazing, and I feel a bit more at peace with the fact that Ace is dead and he's not going to come back. Just that statement makes me almost start crying again lol T.T thank you for sharing such a wonderful story 3
byungwha-chan chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
For comedic effects, you should've added a scene of Ace "falling asleep" right after his tall with the straw hats and before his talk with Silk! I love it anyway!