Reviews for Perchance to Dream
QueenKarin13 chapter 12 . 1/14
I loved Sanji and Zoro here! It was spot on. "There's something about you I don't like.."
"Hungry. Need food." Laughed out loud there XD
QueenKarin13 chapter 10 . 1/14
I love how Luffy's idea of things is being incorporated, like the gibberish maps.
QueenKarin13 chapter 9 . 1/14
YES! Nice, stuff is picking up. I hope they revert to their original appearances when they meet Luffy...
QueenKarin13 chapter 5 . 1/14
I have a guess of what really happened.
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 1/14
Methinks there was a swap... Hmm...
emygrl99 chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
Aaahhhh nooo this was so sad yet bittersweet, I loved it! This was an amazing story overall, you did a great job with it! The sequel's like a million words, isn't it? We'll have to see when I get around to that but I'm super excited!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2016
I love this
IAmAToastyDuck chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
I cri ;-; this is so sad! DX but well written at the same time. If canon was like this I would probably of dried up from crying so much and just be a bunch of bones and dry skin ;-; This is so awesome but angst you and sad at the same time ~ You are amazing at writing, Author-Sama thanks for writing such a good book, it's rare that I actually find fanfictions to my liking ;) and when I do they are usually very well written with an amazing plot but the charators are still like canon and not ooc. So thank you so much for wiring this! I really enjoyed reading it! 3
Ladyleo145 chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
This book was amazing, your skill even the idea itself was outstanding. I however think you should add a warning. That states this book will break your heart right after making you fall in love with it. Personally I will never read this book again. But I will be eternally grateful that I could explore your universe even once, it's a experience I believe everyone should have and would pay anything for. Well... except flying, that I wouldn't give up for anything.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/29/2016
...*Grabs tissue box and sobs silently* Acccccceeee... Saaaaboooo...*Hiccups and wails* Noooooo!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Oh. Thank GOD the mole isn't Ace. I didn't really wanna see the Strawhats fight him. :/
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
...aw...I'm starting to think that Ace is the anchor to Luffy's dream world... T-T ...can't we take him with us? XD Not really Sabo, 'cause he's actually alive, so no need.
EnixFairy chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
Fucking making me cry man ...your making me cry through this whole story ...why you doing this to me man why you doing this ... Gaaaaaahhhh!
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
I can't believe I found this jewel and that it's been years since it was finished.
I cried. Hard.
This was really good, I... thank you. I'm speachless, I'm gonna cry again
I miss Ace, so much...
And all those truths that were left out in the open... it was too much.
I'm putting this in my favorites, hope your fic eventually gains thousands of reviews, it's good like that
achillies-eel chapter 19 . 5/7/2016
That... was not what I expected at ALL. I didn't think I would be in tears by the end of it either. Amazing work-heart wrenching, amazing work.