Reviews for 5 Times Steve saw Danny's Wings and 1 Time He Didn
bee chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I love this verse. Grace is such a kid and I love all the observations. I like knowing how kids feel in this kind of situations and I think you channeled that very well. Thanks for giving us this little insight :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I love the perspective of Grace on things. Her Danno is intimidated by all the important people and worried about her future, but it will be okay. I wonder why it is Miss Elizabeth because the old lady is married.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
enjoyed the story hope you write more on htis story line thank you
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Very different.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Entertaining.
VigdisVale chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
This is a truly fascinating universe. Seeing as Hawaii 5-0 and NCIS share the same canon universe, I would love to see more in both fandoms. What color are Gibbs' wings? And Tony's? Please?
Azamiko chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Cool wing!fic. It works as gen.
ellepha chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
do you have a slash version?
Wolfa Moon chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Just saw the pics on Archive of our own and my own muse is tickled. Nice Au you built on. Hope to see more
Purplehonor chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Oh this is wonderful and unique. Why is Danno in hiding? IF he is hiding what happened to Grace? Please continue - this is great.
francis2 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Total AU but I loved it. I think it fits Danny to be the one who could fly before the others could.
nanichick5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
but that's it? but but why? T.T
KainLovesSGA chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Fantastic! Cool idea that people would have wings. PLEASE write more!
MarbleGlove chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Thank you! I love this. The whole concept is fabulous and now Kono's first time flying, and it was glorious! And then Danny flew away from the lecture. Ha! Wonderful.
Sigh chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is the classic Hawaii five-O section not the reboot.

Why don't people bother to put stories in the right section?