Reviews for The Gotham Job
Deanov chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Fantastic story. If Elliot was once Robin he would be extremely skilled. Would be cool if you wrote a sequel explaining why he is only working as a 'hitter'. He would be more of a 'mastermind'.
TyazViole chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
OKay, I'm a huge fan of Leverage, and a great admirer of Batman. That was an awesome twist to the story at the end. *thumbs up*
iota0000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ok, Eliot as Robin is an awesome and hilarious and oh-so-perfect-it-just-fits idea, except that he'd be so much more than _just_ a Hitter. Pretty much everyone in the Bat Clan is an amalgamation of the entire skillset of the Leverage team.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Interesting. I just read two other Batman crossovers, one where Neal Caffrey of White Collar was Tim Drake and one where Parker robbed Catwoman, so it was fun seeing a different twist on the characters. I did like the way Eliot found himself thinking in capital letters around Bruce, and I especially liked Eliot wanting Alfred's recipe for raspberry scones.
Erik chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Another slice of genius.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Interesting crossover.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
so so brilliant! i LOVED this story! thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here! do you think you ever might do some more, because i would LOVE to read any more you write for this. *pleading puppy dog eyes* let me know? *hopeful*
jaxomj chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was delightful. I had a huge grin on my face all the way through reading this. Thanks for sharing it with the world.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this was awesome! :)
irezel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
daaaaaaaw. loved it. :)
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was so interesting love the idea
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was excellent. I love how well written it was and how once again, Batman is awesome.
Valzen chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
this certainly made me laugh but i don't think i can wrap my head around the fact you made eliot robin.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was so amazing.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
So first Robin just went on and did his thing. Second Robin dies, and the third one goes bad for a while as a hitter then kind of becomes a good guy, but not a big leagues/costume type of way. I'd say Batman would be feeling kind off odd about the whole thing since he's only getting about 1/2 of these boys right. Feel free to ignore the random ramblings of the sleep deprived woman. Anyway, interesting and entertaining. Thanks for writing.

Oh, wait, isn't Tim Drake supposed to be good at computers and really smart, like way smarter than Nate would be when it comes to planning things?