Reviews for The Gotham Job
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
There aren't words for how absolutely amazing this is.

Though... now I want the team's reaction.
Deanov chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Fantastic story. If Elliot was once Robin he would be extremely skilled. Would be cool if you wrote a sequel explaining why he is only working as a 'hitter'. He would be more of a 'mastermind'.
TyazViole chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
OKay, I'm a huge fan of Leverage, and a great admirer of Batman. That was an awesome twist to the story at the end. *thumbs up*
iota0000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ok, Eliot as Robin is an awesome and hilarious and oh-so-perfect-it-just-fits idea, except that he'd be so much more than _just_ a Hitter. Pretty much everyone in the Bat Clan is an amalgamation of the entire skillset of the Leverage team.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Interesting. I just read two other Batman crossovers, one where Neal Caffrey of White Collar was Tim Drake and one where Parker robbed Catwoman, so it was fun seeing a different twist on the characters. I did like the way Eliot found himself thinking in capital letters around Bruce, and I especially liked Eliot wanting Alfred's recipe for raspberry scones.
Erik chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Another slice of genius.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Interesting crossover.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
so so brilliant! i LOVED this story! thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here! do you think you ever might do some more, because i would LOVE to read any more you write for this. *pleading puppy dog eyes* let me know? *hopeful*
jaxomj chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was delightful. I had a huge grin on my face all the way through reading this. Thanks for sharing it with the world.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this was awesome! :)
irezel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
daaaaaaaw. loved it. :)
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was so interesting love the idea
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was excellent. I love how well written it was and how once again, Batman is awesome.
Valzen chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
this certainly made me laugh but i don't think i can wrap my head around the fact you made eliot robin.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011