Reviews for The Gotham Job
mwalker chapter 1 . 1/14
God I love this story. I come back and read it every few months. I've always wondered what questions Nate is going to pepper Eliot with afterwards, and how upset he'll get that Eliot won't answer any of them. :)
lyssipe chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This is great
00 Non C. Anon 00 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
There aren't words for how absolutely amazing this is.

Though... now I want the team's reaction.
Deanov chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Fantastic story. If Elliot was once Robin he would be extremely skilled. Would be cool if you wrote a sequel explaining why he is only working as a 'hitter'. He would be more of a 'mastermind'.
TyazViole chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
OKay, I'm a huge fan of Leverage, and a great admirer of Batman. That was an awesome twist to the story at the end. *thumbs up*
iota0000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ok, Eliot as Robin is an awesome and hilarious and oh-so-perfect-it-just-fits idea, except that he'd be so much more than _just_ a Hitter. Pretty much everyone in the Bat Clan is an amalgamation of the entire skillset of the Leverage team.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Interesting. I just read two other Batman crossovers, one where Neal Caffrey of White Collar was Tim Drake and one where Parker robbed Catwoman, so it was fun seeing a different twist on the characters. I did like the way Eliot found himself thinking in capital letters around Bruce, and I especially liked Eliot wanting Alfred's recipe for raspberry scones.
Erik chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Another slice of genius.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Interesting crossover.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
so so brilliant! i LOVED this story! thank you so much for writing it and sharing it here! do you think you ever might do some more, because i would LOVE to read any more you write for this. *pleading puppy dog eyes* let me know? *hopeful*
jaxomj chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was delightful. I had a huge grin on my face all the way through reading this. Thanks for sharing it with the world.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
this was awesome! :)
irezel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
daaaaaaaw. loved it. :)
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This was so interesting love the idea
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was excellent. I love how well written it was and how once again, Batman is awesome.