Reviews for Who Are You
Biichi-gi chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Four years in the making...okay, took me forever to figure out which epi this was associated with but I finally did it. I've only been watching what episode they showed on ION TV and, lately, Netflix, so that's my excuse. I think you did a very good job with the angst and pathos and vertInly they have given reason to believe Greg sees himself in that light so I think you've done a swell job here. As the psych sId in Fit For Duty, "The job is black and white. How you feel a out it isn't."
Truer words...I think, though we haven't always seen it, all the Team has those thoughts after a bad one. But, again, you rejoice in the ones you save and mourn the ones you can't, and do your best, always,mot get it right. You did that in spades. Good job!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You did a great job with this fanfic- i love greg parker best of all and you really did him justice- thanks for writing and give us more
MadMadLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Really good story. The insight is very real. Well done.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is a great take on that scene. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mango chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Why are you so nervous? This was brilliant. I was really hoping someone would write a response to that episode. Agh, Greg always seems to have it together but he really doesn't. I think this really captures him. I'd love if you'd continue writing him... maybe the aftermath? :)

I also really liked the stuff about Dean... the socks and everything... so true to life. ;)
rgs38 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ahhhhhhh! Oh my god I loved this! This is exactly right, exactly perfect Greg. I love it love it love it!

I don't even know where to start it's so amazing. Let's see, the "In. Out." thing is great. The repetitiveness of the motions and the feeling of being alive, the basic bodily need that Greg is fulfilling, that cadence that forms, love it.

The whole thing about how you describe Greg as a human is perfect. I was just writing that on a discussion thread, we don't see Greg as a normal, flawed person. He's shouldered so much pain and guilt and secrets that he had to burst at some point and I love this moment.

Also love the thing with Dean, the trail of socks and the music blaring but how he loves it all, even if he is being careful incase it ends up turing out bad.

One little insignificant thing I picked up on, The commander's name is Hollaran, not Holland. I knew who you were talking about so don't stress, just wanted to let you know for future reference because you are writing more Greg fics, got it? :)

The descriptions, the introspection, all of it is amazing. Greg is so hard to write, trust me. I've done a couple of one-shots, a couple of times he was a supporting character, but I wrote one long, intense Greg-centric story and it was probably the hardest thing I've written. It's a credit to the writers for the show, he's so multi-dimensional and it's so hard to get him right but you've got it!

Thanks for this, can't wait to see more on anyone from the team and see what you do with them!
Gentlefurable chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wasn't that episode like the best ever? I can't believe they did that to Greg! It makes me sad because he's such a good guy and it hurts him to see things turn bad. Good job! This was an awesome story, you captured the atmosphere so well! You should make more *nodnod*