Reviews for Always Have Been, Always Will Be
shookenuppepsi chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
I just love that even when they are entirely different people, their core remains the same. And at each of their cores is an abiding love for each other that transcends boundaries.
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Totally brilliant. Both in concept and execution. I loved it.
Chick xx
whit chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
I have been stalking your stories you could say (been reading them all). I like how you show different scenes from their past, but this one is my favorite bc it basicly says and shows what the boys are all about: they will alway find each other no matter what. And I am giving you major applause right now for it, I also like how Michael and Lucifer keep trying to put them in different sceniros(sp?) but it never works. Keep the awesomeness
Emmers224 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Oh wow. This really stood out to me. Cuz when I first started reading I kept questioning the direction and the introduction to all these new characters and Lucifer and Michael's intriguing little competition. And then I kept wondering when Sam and Dean where going to come into the story. Then I got to the end and it was like a lightbulb went off. They were there all along. The boys on the bus, the undercover cop and 'stripe shirt', and the convict and the bereft boyfriend. And now I am completely amazed and in awe. This was just pure genius. I loved how no matter how Lucifer and Michael screwed with destiny and such, Sam and Dean always, always found each other. And that just makes me love this all the more. Beautifully done! I applaud your cleverness!
Giacinta chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I just read your story yesterday and I really loved it.

I do so enjoy the Winchester "destiny" stories.

I loved your original idea of the Winchesters in different lives and in different bodies, but their shared soul and brotherly bond of love, pulling them together always.

You showed us some of their different lives and I would enjoy it if you could perhaps give us more episodes of their lives as others, before being Winchesters. :)
kenzie17 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
So this is the best story I have ever read on this site. I have read it, and read it, and reread it again. I thought that it was just the personalities at first. And I was literally chanting out loud with the first boys " Please be dean, please be dean." And I have to admit I was lost until the end... then my mind was blown and I don't think I'm ever gonna be the same again... so thank you
Twinchester Angel chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Ok, I absolutely loved this! So, I was confused at first until I got to the last 2 chapters. Then after it all hit me, I had to go back and read the whole thing over again and I can't tell you how much I absolutely loved this! At first, when I was reading this, I thought Frank and Shawn kinda reminded me of Sam and Dean and that maybe Michael and Lucifer were just looking for vessels that were kinda like them or that resembled their personalities. And of course Vince and Danny really brought it home for me. But still, I thought they were just similar vessels. Then, the final chapter, which was beautifully written, I might add, just clarified everything and actually gave me chills. So much so that I started from the beginning and absolutely loved this. I had a smile on my face from start to finish. This was amazing. You are amazing. I'm always in awe at how some people are able to come up with plots and characters and ideas as incredible as this. Thank you so very much for this. Oh! And one more thing. OMG! That scene in the elevator was hilarious! "We have a minute before this situation becomes way more uncomfortable than I want" or something like that. Lol You had me rolling! You're just awesome and I can't wait for more from you. I just love everything you write and I'm so grateful that you post your stories here for all of us to enjoy. Thank you. *hugs*
melitta4ever chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
What can I say, it's one hell of a love story these Winchesters.
missmontana chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
I'm a little confused about this one, but I'm looking forward to more.

Keep up the awesome.
sylia91 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Awesome series of drabbles. Totally loved how increasingly frustrated and desperate both Michael and Lucifer became as each incarnations kept finding and connecting with each other. It was fun trying to figure out in each time line which one was Dean and which one was Sam. Destined to be together, the epic love story of Sam and Dean.