Reviews for The Measure of Eternity
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
at first i started reading this and thought: wow this is kinda f***ed up. what are they even talking about? and the need to answer that question kept me reading and when i finished the story i was crying, not like when people say they cried but really they're just really sad and feel like tearing up. no, i literally had to get up and go to the bathroom to get tissues, and that's saying something cause im really not an emotional person. i think your writing skills are beyond any words in human vocabulary and that you deserve some kind of award for this.
the bushy haired know-it-all chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
poor awkward Martha
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow. Um, I don't know what to say to this. Everything seemed so sad, so broken. Rose, the Bad Wolf, she was so broken, so changed, longing to be young again... Thank you, for writing this. It was superbly written, and, well, it broke my heart... I'm starting to think I'm a Time Lord or something, because my heart keeps breaking, but I'm still alive...
Sidnei chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The first sentence just captured me. And i love how the ending sentence tied it in. I can't wait to read more!
XxRofLxX chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is amazing. If you must know, I teared up.
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This was amazing. You have an extraordinary talent. I noticed that there are two sequels, which is what I'm off to read now, but I beg of you, for the sake of mankind, PLEASE write more Doctor/Rose fanfiction.
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was beautiful. I loved the entire thing. Not a sentence was wasted. I'm headed over to All the King's Men.
jadesei chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very well written. I was completely sucked in. The only part I'm confused about is how she seems to "travel" later on without a transporter? Did I miss her rebuilding it?
phantomgirl21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
That's so sweet how he accepted her back :) I'd love to see a sequel!
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I just reviewed this on Teaspoon, but it deserves a double :)

You have a wonderful way with words. I certainly hope you continue to write Ten/Rose. Your writing is very lyrical.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Great job!
kkalltheway chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was beautiful! It made me cry and that just made it all the better! I absolutely loved every moment of this story! Really, really great job.