Reviews for A Chat With Simon
Awww soooo adorable
chocote chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Such a sweet story 3 !
lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Just found this and love it.. going to read some more of your stories.. Thank you for sharing.. Blessings to YOU !
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Such a touching story! I loved Daddy Severus :)
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
So very cute!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
this story is enough to give me diabetes, but its so worth it! I loved it! so sweet he and his son!
Iremione chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really love Simon as a name for Severus' son. I used it myself sometimes too. It's a cute story, and yes, he's a bit OoC, but then, all parents are when facing parenthood , aren't they? See you, my dear!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I loved this. This was so sweet. I loved the setup of it: Severus talking aloud to his son, and thereby giving us the backstory of the progression of his relationship with Hermione.
I know this wasn't the point of the story, but I'd always wondered if, with legilimency, an adult witch or wizard could see what was going on in a baby's mind. They don't actually have thoughts at that age, right? Just feelings, since they don't know language? I'm so curious - that would be a great basis for a fic.
*runs off plotting*
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was a very sweet read. :) I was looking for some lighter one-shots of Daddy!Snape, and this was just the right combination. A lovely read. Thanks!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I liked it. Thank you!
ashling92 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yes, I did indeed enjoy it very much. I always find it interesting to watch how becoming a father changes a man, thank you for giving me a glimpse of Severus during that process.
Priestess of broken saints chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very Sweet :) Baby's have a way of making people talk ;)
MollysSister chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I really like "slice of life" stories where our couple is already together. I love the idea of Snape as a father and how that would be different than how he was as a teacher. Love!
Bodom's Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very cute! 3
xpage394x chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Just when I thought I couldn't love Snape anymore, you go and put a baby in his lap! Now my uterus longs for him as much as the rest of my body he he x