Reviews for A Chat With Simon
What a sweet story, thank you!
Lunabeegood chapter 1 . 1/15
Sweet
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Aww I thought it was sweet. Xx
DBW247 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
hey love the story heartfelt sweet and adorable i lookforward to reading more beautful stories like this

P.S i can't sign in for some reason so i have to do it like this

DBW247 (is David Boreanaz'swife 247 shortened)
thosedarndursleys chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I love your use of dialogue! While there was a lot of it, none of it seemed excess. You've written Severus as an excellent story-teller :) Plus, the moments between Severus and Simon are just plain adorable. Great work!
thatperfectsomeone chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Awww soooo adorable
chocote chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Such a sweet story 3 !
lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Just found this and love it.. going to read some more of your stories.. Thank you for sharing.. Blessings to YOU !
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Such a touching story! I loved Daddy Severus :)
pewterlocket chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
So very cute!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
this story is enough to give me diabetes, but its so worth it! I loved it! so sweet he and his son!
Iremione chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I really love Simon as a name for Severus' son. I used it myself sometimes too. It's a cute story, and yes, he's a bit OoC, but then, all parents are when facing parenthood , aren't they? See you, my dear!
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I loved this. This was so sweet. I loved the setup of it: Severus talking aloud to his son, and thereby giving us the backstory of the progression of his relationship with Hermione.
I know this wasn't the point of the story, but I'd always wondered if, with legilimency, an adult witch or wizard could see what was going on in a baby's mind. They don't actually have thoughts at that age, right? Just feelings, since they don't know language? I'm so curious - that would be a great basis for a fic.
*runs off plotting*
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was a very sweet read. :) I was looking for some lighter one-shots of Daddy!Snape, and this was just the right combination. A lovely read. Thanks!
Montara chapter 1 . 9/9/2012