Reviews for We are
Soann-chan chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
O_o Wow !
Yes, it's short, but this conversation juste made me want to go and hide ! It was really scary and awful for poor Rory ! Well done, you really describes emotions well !
I like it ! Now, let's see what will happen with this new character !
Congratulation for writing all these amazing chapters ! See you soon !
Juliet116 chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Word count: 1,111
My mind: blown

Ah Cam and Harmony singing was so cute, but I'm scared legit of Rory's dad. Update soon, pleaseeee!
Juliet116 chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
Rory, hang up and change your number! Quick, before it's too late! (OMG poor Rory...)
Ly 87 chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
It's the first time that someone make me hate ND in a story! LOL Poor Rory...what's going to happen with him? Can't wait for more...update soon, please!
Rose235b chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
Shit, why every ones' dad is some kind of psychotic jerk? I say that's highly unhealthy and exciting at the same time ;)!
Soann-chan chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Oh my, I want to write a big review, but my mind is just completely off after the awesomeness of this chapter ! I loved the idea of the competition, New Direction just can't accept defeat, can they ? And since the mash-up milkshake/moves like jagger was great in the glee project season 2, I can only imagine what would happen if the ones you selected were singing it ! Objectively speaking I can't really pick a winner because they are all amazing singers in both groups, but sincerely speaking, i loathe New Direction so much in this story that I want the "doggies" (I can't help but find this petname cute...) to win !
And the end was... wow ! Drama the way I like it ! Aah, I can't wait for the next chapter !
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Oh boy... I hope Rory will b okay!
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Awesome! I loved that chapter ! Can't wait 4 the next one!
Soann-chan chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
And they WON !

I listened to the songs while reading the chapter, and Hero was incredible, I thought I was going to cry. Thanks for making me discover it ! Now, they are going to go to regionals ! Everyone is fine ! Everything is good !

... Except Cam's father and the reaction New Direction is gonna have.

But whatever is coming, I want to see it !

Great chapter as always !
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
I'm luvin this story!
Soann-chan chapter 16 . 5/6/2012
Yay ! Beginning of the competition !

Cameron has to step on the stage and sing with the others !

And Emily should have punched that guy !

Now, I'm waiting to see the underdogs win !

Hoping to see the next chapter soon !
KTEW chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
Girls and Alex. Best line ever. XD
rockstar27 chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
I hope they can get cameron back.
Soann-chan chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
The written conversation was so cute ! I loved it ! I hope Cameron's dad calms down.

I also liked the girls, Marissa really came back stronger ! And the magic theatre is great ! I want one too xD !

Next chapter soon ?
perfectlyODD chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
Cameron misses him. :( Awww... Stupid Mr Mitchell!

Hope he comes back soon!