Reviews for Dance With Me
yaoifan23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
that was fantastic!
IToldYou-MyNameIsLea chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I wasn't sure at first but that was great! I could see their every move in my head. The ending was hilarious.
Akuma.Kikiyu-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
EHEHEHEHE
Germany just SCHOOLED you, doubtful nations! xDD
Love thiiiiiis
And then Russia and America's 50 years of sexual tension.. PFFT- GAWD YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE
TroubledThoughts chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
...And I thought that nothing could possibly make me adore Germany any more than I already do.

Very nice, very nice.

I must say, I'm not really a Russia/America fan, but I enjoyed the Cold War line immensely. That was genius, my love.

Altogether, very entertaining, thanks for a good story. :D
LadyAzelas chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
FFFFF...Fifty years of sexual tension! *falls out of chair laughing my ass off* That's great! That's an awesome way of looking at it! Great story!
sanemadness chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
love love love love love love love, i cant say it enough, love this! i loved the dance scene wonderful! i do think germany can be passionate and im he can dance when he wants to woot woot!
Sunni D. Lockhart chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ah, magnificent. Well set up, precisely executed, never lacking in passion or mechanics, graceful, enthralling and sexually subtle with just enough flavor to arouse. It leaves a very pleasant taste in mouth, I must say. I am a very satisfied reader.
Strengthx3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
*drools* h-h-h-hauuuuuuuuuu... Hauu auu hauu! That was the cutest o eshot EVER! I wasn't sure about reading it at first since I'm not into dance, but you hooked me with the Russia and America pairing hauu! w It was really good and soooo adowable so detalied ! So... PASSIONATE xD.

Germany's got moves :D Omg, France made a good point. I never looked at the Cold War /that/ way xD soo cute loved it! :D
awesomekiwihere1213 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011