Reviews for I need a hero
yay
ValeLovesHikaHaruAndNaLu chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
This fic is awesome! Like Prussia! Its great to read one of this stories once i a while since i haven't read a lot of stories that include readers OC's. And i think i can present you with my OC now:
Name: Valeria
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Appearance: Short, Slightly tanned skin, long brown curly hair in a loose bun, bright blue; slightly purple, sharp eyes. She wears a white (Blood stained) shirt, black pants (Ripped at the length of the knee), a necklace with many charms in it, bright green boots and glasses.
Personality: She is strong, stubborn, loyal and a natural fighter. She is a realistic person, she likes to face challenges, she is in reality a very kind and nice person, who likes to help, but she only shows it to the people who she really trusts (You would be a lucky guy/girl if you earned her trust). She likes all kinds of animals. She is tomboyish and likes to pick fights, mostly to protect the ones she cares about or simply someone who needs help. She can sometimes be described by the people who know her to be a little bit of a yangire or being a little crazy. But instead of being serious like many people would think, she is childish.
Extra Notes: She has no family, they where murdered by his father who, in an attempt to pay his gambling debts, murdered her family as a petition from the people he owned. That is probably the reason why she likes to protect the people around her.
Story: Well, i don't know if you will like my story but just hear it out for now, please:
Well, i want her to be 'rescued' by Kiku, who found her fighting people in order to protect a 5 year old, who was deeply asleep, about 6 or 7 people were attacking her to steal her valuable stuff. Kiku jumps in to help and fights with her. After a fight where Kiku comes out with a few cuts and the girl comes out with a few bruises, they take the boy to his family, and she starts healing Kiku's wounds. They talk about what she did, and after Kiku tries to persuade her to go to her family and get to safety, she tells him that her family is dead, her friends were also dead and right now her only motive to continue living was to help people from this catastrophe. Kiku stays silent for a while and then he tells her that if she wanted to help people so much, she could come with him and she could help him help them. And while she was with him he could protect her, because, in his long life he hasn't many people with such a desire to help. She hesitated for a while but she agreed. she after a while of walking in ruins of houses to see if there was someone there, she asked him if he was a country. When she heard Kiku ask how did she know, she told him that her mom before dying told her stories about the representations and told her she had once met one. After that she got out from her pocket a picture that showed Kiku next to a women and a little girl. She said that she recognized him because of the picture. Kiku smiled and said he still remembered that moment. They continued to help people in an comfortable silence.
If you want to continue it, it's up to you!
Oh! and sorry for my bad English! Its not my maternal language.
WhistleWhileYouWork chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Name: Henry

age: 17

sex: Male

appearance: Longish dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, blue eyes, wears shorts and t-shirts and sometimes hoodies.

personality: Doesn't sleep much so is usually like the walking dead, overreacts with majour things otherwise no reaction whatsoever. Comes across as nice.

I'd like him to be saved by China

Name: Emma

age: 15

sex: Female

appearance: Average height, short messy brown hair that reaches her chin and it's kind of puffy, blue eyes, freckles, pale skin, wears skinny jeans, hoodies and converse. (She also has a Welsh accent because ((surprise, surprise)) she is Welsh.)

personality: She has a foul mouth but tries not to swear all the time, she can be very sarcastic, she's polite despite this and always helps people who need help.

I don't really mind who saves her but one of these would be nice because they're my favourite characters Russia, Sweden, Denmark, England, Prussia.
DutchCherry12 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
This seems fun~

Name: Joleen

age: 18

sex: Female

appearance: Dirty blond, half long hair. Grey blue eyes and she's pretty long. She wears t-shirts and jeans.

personality: Very much like her country she is stubborn and prideful and she doesn't like Spanish people very much. but if they help her she warms up. She is kind to others to some extend but has trust issues.

I want her to be saved by Romano and Spain please~
Sock Ninja chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Hi! I liked these first few chapters...could you use my OC as well?

Name: Erik

age: 13

sex: Male

appearance: Dark brown eyes, fair skin and reddish-brown hair

personality: Doesn't show emotions much, but when he does, he makes sure that everyone knows about it. Likes to be in control of a situation, so if something happened where he had to be rescued, he'd probably be panicking and ashamed.

and can he be saved by Japan?
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
No~ Italy you didn't, but you HAD to!

Oh, I liked this. It was so unique.
Maeg98 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I have a few for you too save!

Names: Rebekah and Lucy (twins)

sex: female

age: 13

looks: bothy have short dark brown hair and blue eyes. Rebnekah wears a black jacket with skinny jeans and boots. Lucy wears a red tee with jean shorts with flip flops.

personality: Rebekah is stuborn and heartless. Lucy is fearful and pretty mucha blond.

Can they be saved by France? Lucy falling in love with him and Rebekah hating him?
InvaderXJadeXUchiha chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
i WILL GIVE YOU GUYS TO RESCUE! :)

Justin and Derik (there in a relationship with each other)

Justin:

sex: male

age: 18

looks: short dyed spiked up dark blue hair. he has small gages in each ear. he wears a tight black shirt with white skinny geans. his figure is very skinny an he looks like he has almost no meat on his bones and also has light brown eyes.

personality: he is very shy and sweet. he gets scared easily, but will try to help if he can in a bad situation.

Derik

sex: male

age: 19

looks: he is pretty lean, and wears loose blue jeans and a black wife beater with a leather jacket. he has short black hair an it is slicked down. he has bright green eyes

personality: he is very nobel and kind hearted. he is layed back, but if some one messes with him he will stop at nothing to hit the guy.

can they be saved by hungry from a gang? i think this would be perfect for her since she like yaoi and such!
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Stripes! You've made me so happy! And you're welcome for the character.

Mary was just as I imagined her. Cursing and questioning. Mary the Great. Sounds like a cool kick-ass chick fighter for some old European war. :D

Oh, and Ivan made an appearance. It made me pleasure-smile. :)
Kumatheawesome chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
uummm let's have my brother be saved by Italy! Name:Richard

Appearance: 10 year old kid with dirty blond hair fair skin and grey-green eyes Personality:Stubborn and cowardly, but smart. Selfish and mean when he doesn't get what he wants but otherwhise happy and cheerful. Do whatever you want to him.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
*Awww* Almost cried. :0

I'll love to send in a request but, -Too Lazy- *Sigh*
Bunny4ever2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Very interesting idea, and very nice wording

Please let me know what you need to know about the OCs and I'll try to send in a request.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Ah, continue! Make another person happy to read this!

This had some nice wording. Although I kept on thinking that Alfred was gonna fly at one point or another. *Don't ask me why*

I wanna read more!
Killed in the crossfire chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I think this is an awesome story idea! And the whole 'saving people's OCs' is REALLY cool. I'd watch out though, you're probably gonna get swamped with reviews that have OC requests. (Not that that would be a bad thing, right?) I definitely can't wait to read more of this!