Reviews for The Devil Went Down To Baker Street
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Creepily cool!
Rubbish Robot chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
damn, that was awesome!, this just became one of my favorite Sherlock fanfic's, I love the idea of the devil having a violin battle with Sherlock and kind of liking him (you're not the first satan!), being almost like his guardian angel (it woul seem just like Sherlock to attract the weirdest company lol)

And by the way "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" is, in fact, amazing, so I didn't expect any less from this story
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I just realized I never reviewed this story! *is sheepish* Well, I love this song and Sherlock's violin battle was EPIC! This was a great idea for a fanfic! I loved it! :3

Forte
multifandom-fanfic-writer chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Nice story, I enjoyed it. Only Sherlock would play the devil (:
Megha chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I've never been a fan for those "supernatural" sort of fics for Sherlock, but you're certainly proven me wrong. I especially like how you never blatantly stated who Sherlock's "visitor" was, except for in the title.
Loretta chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
My immediate response after reading this was several repetitions of the word "beautiful". I stand by that opinion.
Sherlock-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
YES! I love it, beautiful descriptive, perfect... Sorry... It's amazing though, really,really amazing
Yasu Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
That was... that is...

Wow. Brilliant. No words. I'm at a loss for words, and you don't often see me like that.
CKerased chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is incredible! So original and dark and beautiful.

"I think I've given you plenty to think about." I was not expecting that in the slightest!

Leave it to Sherlock to have Satan as his guardian angel.

I love it. I'm so glad you reviewed my story! Otherwise, I never would have found this fanfic. ;)
Zeiloo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That was amazing! I really enjoyed reading it!

Love the idea with Sherlock playing with Lucifer! Quite impressive and very thrilling.

Man, I would die to hear the violin battle of those two ;D

Keep up the good work!
Uygvir chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I giggled whenever there were song lyrics used. This is pretty impressive. Good show.