Reviews for More Than Lucky, Less Than a Gamble
Amber Jack chapter 8 . 6/9
I liked this story. It would have been interesting to see Neal's reaction to Peter.
MarbleGlove chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Ooh, this is all sorts of interesting. I wonder what trouble Peter sees happening if Neal finds out too soon. I really enjoy this story, and I very much hope for more.
Aethelhild chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
If I were Neal I'd wonder if Peter has a secondary mutation that makes people trust him more than they should.
Quacked Lurker chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Nice.

Not normally a fan of White Collar, but I do like this take.

"we're not telling Neal" until the time is right, right - that's what they all say.

Thank you for sharing.
TheSneakyHobo chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Heart warming story :')
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Interesting idea
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I liked this story, especially the consistent Con-woman angle that you played up throughout. It's not the first thing you think of when speaking on them, but yes, being able to use your gift of guile to show true love is rather special. After the first little chapter I did want more and I'm glad that you provided.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I confess a lot of the first chapter went over my head (I've only seen two episodes of White Collar), but as a longtime Chris Clairemont fan, I had no trouble following the second chapter. Even parent who love their children dearly are bound to startled when they learn their kids are mutants. And those reactions, natural as they are, can't help but hurt the kids. Good recruitment story. Much easier than when Emma Frost and Charles Xavier were both trying to get Kitty Pryde's parents to enroll her in their boarding schools, without telling the Prydes that their daughter was a mutant ... as were both headmasters.
BillieBog chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Would love to see more. Have not seen this cross before and it looks very interesting. Love White Collar.

Thanks
joniskpelare chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Nice to see June react to well. I take that Neal, Peter etc will not be informed.
Teri chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Nice. I saw this said complete; however, I would love to see a chapter with Neal checking the place out or atleast see a little more interaction been Charles and June. Good story, thanks!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Quite interesting idea for a crossover. I enjoyed it.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I really loved this story!

If you ever come back to this 'verse, I would be very interested in reading more!