Reviews for He awoke to a kiss
Kaiyo No Hime chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh so sweet, I liked it.
Glynna chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Brilliant, I loved it! Such emotion & power. Great stuff, well done and amazingly characterized.
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I enjoyed your story.

Well done.

Thank you for posting!

Loved the last line...:

We live much the same way we did before except we share a bed and our separate entangled nightmares have been replaced with our blissful entangled limbs.
likeateddybear chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I agree with ''haveacreamteaonme.'' John's voice made me think of the way Doyle wrote him - but modern - which is what I believe you were going for. If so, you got that down perfectly. If not, well, it doesn't matter either way, as it's a fantastic story with fantastic voice. c: Me like.
Clemence Hardy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. I wish I could have the words to describe what this makes me feel... I think you really caught what makes their relationship unique :).

The fact that John doesn't want to let go of Sherlock even if he's almost dead and Sherlock who says John death is worse then physical torture is just totally heartbreaking and beautiful.

I can't believe it's your first story here and I hope you'll have more review for your amazing story !
haveacreamteaonme chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That. Was. Amazing. I love how you did john's voice, so reminiscent of Doyle's, without being too formal and unmodern. And I love your descriptions. And I love how their relationship unfolded. More please!