Reviews for Finding Home
nooni19 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Aw best way to end this
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
A really intense and well written chapter
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Great first chapter
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
I don't think words can describe how good you are with this! After I'm finished with this I'm so going to check out the rest of your Demily stories! At least I hope you have more or you are going to write more! I have read half of this in less than 24 four hours!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Still awwing here! I'll give you that you can write a very angsty story but then add just that tiny bit of fluff that will make the reader melt into a puddle! Loved the use of the fandom name for them! :)
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Okay I don't quite hate so far! I trust you when you say that things get better so don't let me down! As for Morgan, real smooth dude! Like it's easy to push a child out of you! Though I can see why Emily has doubts, I would too if I was in her shoes. On the bright side I loved Ried's soft awkward side, we don't get to see a lot of it in the show!
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You are not going to let them catch a break are you? :) I might have an idea as to what is Emily's problem and if what I think it is they better work it out!
Lumos-MischiefManaged-Nox chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
You had me really worried in the middle, I was so scared you were going to break up Emily and Derek. Anyway I absolutely love the Addy series please don't scrap it! I've read all the stories twice, and they still amazing the second time.

Keep up the great writing!
DrakesGirl09 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Hopefully soon Emily will stop blaming herself for not knowing she was pregnant with Addy and following all the normal steps pregnant women take. I'm glad Addy has finally spoken. Her saying Mama to Emily through the computer screen was really cute. Looking forward to the birthing scene.
DrakesGirl09 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
It touching how worried Emily was about how a child with special needs would effect Derek. Glad they finally laid all their cards on the table. Now they can support eachother through what comes next. Great chapter.
DrakesGirl09 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Ok so I'm totally behind on reviewing this story, but its better late than never. So that was one heck office fight. The comment about Mom and dad fighting was funny. Derek's comment about the abortion was a low blow, but I know its just because he's hurt over Emily maybe not wanting their baby. I like how the roles were reversed for Emily and Spencer. It is usually a big sister and little brother thing, but this time Spencer was the one giving the comfort. I like that even with the argument that they had, Morgan and Prentiss can still put it aside , be civil, and go get something to eat.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
love this serise
fictionlove101 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I LOVE! Your Addy stories. I can't wait to read the birth!

AJ x
dannyanne chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I love your Addy stories and this one is no exception. It was beautiful and I am waiting for the next story.
krazyk87 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
You are such a great writter. Morgan/prentiss shippers are so spoiled to have ship them so often in your stories :) I loved all the addy stories :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »