Reviews for The Tears of the Lone Homunculus
Out in the Sticks chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Oh my gosh! I knew it! ! ! Damian IS Envy! Kyaaaaaaaa I love Envy! *melts into a puddle*

Cute and short chapter! I won't criticize this time since I'm too busy melting! Still cute XD ;) )
Wish wild chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Please make more.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
More more more.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
More please! Make lust,greed, and, their daughters a happy family.
Ihavechanged1920 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
wow that is really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I love it so much. Please keep it going. Make Lust,Greed and their kids who should only have the homunculus tatoo become very close and be a happy family.
Out in the Sticks chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
That was funny and more decent than the last chapters that I've read. Don't get me wrong...I like them but let's have some decency in here, shall we? And when I say decency, I say they're readable with good grammar and such...

Although, there were a few mistakes here and there...I say you improved! XD Good going! And please update!

BTW, Arachne is the sadistic one then? And Medusa is the less sadistic one...?
Out in the Sticks chapter 5 . 3/3/2012

Yeah, major

Out in the Sticks chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Well, I like Damian already. XD LOL! Anyway, I also like the story~!

Damian is kind of a mysterious guy and the story is kind of cute too! GOOD JOB! CX
ARIEL chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Good job, senpai. Update soon please, you are doing well. Just don't hit me with a book.
Out in the Sticks chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Out in the Sticks chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Hmm...never knew "Lust" (I assume) can sing...nor can she be a bit affectionate...~shrugs~...

Out in the Sticks chapter 2 . 12/24/2011

It's Christmas so...update? Can the update be a Christmas Gift for me? PLEASE~!
FullMetalWizardNerd7 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I'm not reading this, I'm just looking through the archive and I see the summary of this, which includes the names- Arachne and Medusa. Which apperently seems to be your own made up charaters, as you I said. *COUGH*SOUL EATER*COUGH*

I wonder why they sound so familiar. -.-