Reviews for What If?
To The EXTREME KHR EnmaFan chapter 1 . 7/11
Please continue this! This is very interesting. I also really, and I mean really want to see a brotherly Xanxus. It seem very interesting. I really enjoyed this fic!
Theodora Blackbones chapter 1 . 7/11
You don't even know how excited I am about the fact that this piece is alive once more! Thank you so much! I love the rewritten version very much and am already looking forward to seeing how it further unfolds
Also, any hints about the romance? I'm cuuurious~
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 6/28
Wawakennskaksjdjksksks

You came back! *excited*
Thank you for picking back this story! I am so happy I can't stop smiling XD

(...Tsuna is so cute)
annaita816 chapter 1 . 6/28
wow...they playing diffrent role huh...intresting...update more nee..
update pls chapter 6 . 1/4
Update please, or atleast send a notice that your putting this onhold, but update soon...
skyprincess.2706 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Its nice and interesting... ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Update please
rainbowsandcottoncandies chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Really love stories with tsuna as an arcobaleno and R27 is an added bonus :) Hope that you'll update soon!
LunaSoraYamiMoonlightCrystal chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
CANNN YOUUUUU PLEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE UPDATE IT SOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

IM LOVING THE STORY PLEASE HURRY!
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
So Reborn's not the Sun Arcobaleno? Or did you somehow make it so he could go to adult form at will?
Aliahthewolfgirl chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3
hibatsu chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Update, please! I really like the plot, though there are a few grammatical errors. Other than that, it's really good!

all27? o u o
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Please update!
SkyBlue24 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
\(o)/ MORE!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...