Reviews for A New Friendship
LOVE!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Very very cute!
Sayuri Rose K chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Yay for Flandermul? friendship! Now off to school for me!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
awwwwww. this is so beautiful. especially blaine's "I didn't come here for solos" and their 'You matter' talk. and then staring all hearteyes at each other 3 and talking about how it should be with someone you love and trust very, very much. i'm worried by rory's desire to just lose his virginity. it's unfortunately common, and boys think so much less of it than girls! the sype was really sweet, and the post-dodgeball cleanup. and i'm so glad rory stood up fot them, even if it was stupid- it's the thought that counts. this definitely needs to happen, because you're right- he definitely needs to get a better role model than finn! (and a more available crush than brittany- he at least needs to realise she's with sanatana.)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
OMG I'm a HUGE fan of Klaine Rory friendship! This SO needs to become canon! What an adorable threesome! He's like their little Irish son. I'm dying from cuteness overload. And Damien is DEFINITELY perfect for Glee. ESPECIALLY his voice. He has a LOVELY voice and I ADORED Blue Christmas. All in all, this fic is win-win all around! Thanks for writing!
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was pretty adorable. And I fully support Klaine/Rory friendship! Rory's so... pathetic. He needs protecting.

Though almost everything he said or was said to him in that episode (outside of Blaine's encouragement and him trying to stand up for Finn - those were good moments) annoyed me. Irish people know what 'trash-talk' is. And Dodgeball ("dodge, duck, dip, dive, dodge!" And I played it in school. But with more rules. And less viciousness...). We watch American television. And if Rory supposedly "loves everything about America" then he would presumably watch American TV. Stands to reason.

The shows entire treatment of Rory is really condescending. And while it's one thing to be condescending towards a character, they keep making 'Irish' his main trait, almost. So, yeah. Annoying :P

Sorry for the rant. Needed to let that out...

I liked the story. It was adorable.

~K
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
this is good
lucyintheskky chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
aahahahha so good. i love it.
TheEveningStar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wonderful! I love Klory friendship! Thanks so much for this!
longislandhottie9 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aw this was so sweet. I definitely agree that Kurt and Blaine need to adopt Rory haha. The "You Matter" speech was fantastic and so was Rory singing the lullaby in the auditorium. This was just a really cute story. I was hoping for some Klaine/Rory stories soon! :)
Bellanee chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was adorable and perfect! Rory does deserve better than Finn.
Erinscan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
this was incredibly cute (:
LBQIO chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
ADORE!
somebetterwords chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
KLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORY. Oh the glory of Klory!
NickJisoffMYchain chapter 1 . 11/16/2011