Reviews for A New Friendship
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Awwww! So sweet I can't take it! lol :)

I can't wait for a KlainexRory friendship on the show! It'll be the most epic bromance of all time. lol :)
emquin chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
First I have to say that your story was amazing ans just what I needed after last night's episode, because Rory!

Also, you should be honored that this is my first review written on my kindle fire.

Anyway,loved the story and your portrayal of Rory

Erika
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Awh I really like this(:

make more please!
IzzyBoleyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I may need to visit my dentist after all that ooey gooey sweetness! I absolutely loved it and you got kurt, blaine and (I'm assuming) rory's personalities down. Great job :)
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this idea of Blain and Kurt adopting Rory. I've been waiting for it since Rory's first episode.
viciousboar chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
YES! Yes, yes, yes, yes YES!

Goodness, this is like... the best fanfic ever. Rory DOES need someone better to look up to - Kurt and Blaine together would make him a great person, as opposed to Finn who's busy outing Santana.

Just... YES. Amazing.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
So this is all kinds of adorable and I need multiple chapters. This is the cutest damn thing I've seen and is EXACTLY what I've been looking for since last night!

Excellent job!

-claire
TestingFate chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I'm so glad you wrote Klaine with Rory! I hope they become friends in cannon too, that would make me so happy!

You really captured Rory's sweetness and innocence well in this story. I could definitely see him doing all of these things.
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this! It was super cute! :D Great job.
Centra-gal86 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I was totally thinking along these lines after "Mash-Off". Their two scenes with him were super short, but very sweet!
Chonny chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Love. Love. Love.

This is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 11/16/2011