Reviews for Crossing Dimensions :1: Playing with a Bat
Hermione Artemis chapter 1 . 10/23
cool and nice. write a sequel
madval29 chapter 1 . 7/15
Haha I love how she dropped their real names at the end. Great story!
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 2/20
Man it would have been good if there had been more.
I like the hermione/Bruce stories
If you write another please let me know.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I love it I love it I love it!
Hermione is so badass. U did her justice.
The insight on the ongoing blood purity struggle was interesting. Hope hermione can bring about some change
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
A very nice first installment as I'm coming late to the game and choosing to read them chronologically. I like the one shots individually posted for each cross over approach. I especially enjoyed the references to her adventures in the Marvel Universe. The details were fodder for much imagined hilarity.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
My only complaint about your story that Hermione is OP. I don;t believe she can incacipate the whole League with one spell. It's not like they never faced magic users before.
Cassie-011 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
i like this!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I loved it! The idea of crossing dimensions, that was her idea so she's feeling guilty about the Death Eaters and wants to make things better, their interaction, it was a great story. Thank you!
Arthorius chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interesting storyline,

One thing have to say about all these superheros who go around not killing and allowing innocents to be killed is nothing more then cowardiance on the par the superheros...
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
First I don’t think that’s what people in the department of mysteries do. It was explained that they do top secret type of research. Aurors are pretty much the catch all for all this stuff in the Harry Potter world.

Second Hermione incapacitates the Justice League with one word? Not buying that one at all. Nothing in the books ever seems to indicate their magic is anywhere near that powerful. Harry Potter heroes and villains rank about “C” string in the DC world if not lower. No way the Justice League would even break a sweat with Voldemort much less some death eater flunky. You seem to forget the Justice League regularly fights gods and not even as a group.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome short story! Aww I was so hoping there would be romance :(. I still liked the story and liked the moments they kin of had. Keep up the great work, and until next time! ~ Laila :k
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great work! It was a nice short piece and your unique idea of how Hermione can/does cross multiple dimensions with a ritual she created herself was bloody brilliant. I seriously loved it! Plus the whole saying “Crossing the Mists” is freaking awesome :-)

I would’ve loved to read about Hermione and Tony first meeting though – you totally teased us with Hermione’s brief thought of him and her experience in the Avengers World :( I bet he/they would have been HILARIOUS! lol.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
loved it would love to read more of this crossover and paring
Dagmar Beck chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I shall bend a quote and say 'Please sir can I have some more?'
Sirenlullabies chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I truly enjoyed this story. You kept the characters in character and the plot and dialogue flowed naturally. The only thing I can nit-pick about is that the act of apparating is apparation, not apparition. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.