Reviews for Crossing Dimensions :1: Playing with a Bat
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
i like this!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I loved it! The idea of crossing dimensions, that was her idea so she's feeling guilty about the Death Eaters and wants to make things better, their interaction, it was a great story. Thank you!
Arthorius chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Interesting storyline,

One thing have to say about all these superheros who go around not killing and allowing innocents to be killed is nothing more then cowardiance on the par the superheros...
Exodus5 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
First I don’t think that’s what people in the department of mysteries do. It was explained that they do top secret type of research. Aurors are pretty much the catch all for all this stuff in the Harry Potter world.

Second Hermione incapacitates the Justice League with one word? Not buying that one at all. Nothing in the books ever seems to indicate their magic is anywhere near that powerful. Harry Potter heroes and villains rank about “C” string in the DC world if not lower. No way the Justice League would even break a sweat with Voldemort much less some death eater flunky. You seem to forget the Justice League regularly fights gods and not even as a group.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome short story! Aww I was so hoping there would be romance :(. I still liked the story and liked the moments they kin of had. Keep up the great work, and until next time! Laila :k
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great work! It was a nice short piece and your unique idea of how Hermione can/does cross multiple dimensions with a ritual she created herself was bloody brilliant. I seriously loved it! Plus the whole saying “Crossing the Mists” is freaking awesome :-)

I would’ve loved to read about Hermione and Tony first meeting though – you totally teased us with Hermione’s brief thought of him and her experience in the Avengers World :( I bet he/they would have been HILARIOUS! lol.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
loved it would love to read more of this crossover and paring
Dagmar Beck chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I shall bend a quote and say 'Please sir can I have some more?'
TanukiKun chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I truly enjoyed this story. You kept the characters in character and the plot and dialogue flowed naturally. The only thing I can nit-pick about is that the act of apparating is apparation, not apparition. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
nissassa chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I don't get why people think that nukes will damage magic users. Really there is nothing we can do if there is a bunch of reality bending people running around. If in case nukes actually harmed them, nothing is stopping a vengeful wizard to use imperius on govt officials and order bombings. Or simply set fiendfire or something on cities.

What I really want to ask is that what is the point of the story?

I mean every story has an element to attract readers attention.

I initially thought that it would be some mind game between bat and Granger. There was none.

What was the story about?
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
wood of like to of seen some Tony Stark seen
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I am so glad you explored this ship in your other stories, but this is a great piece on its own. Your theories seem sound too.

Thank you for sharing this piece!

(Though I may choose to dis-associate it with part 2 [which if as well written as your other pieces I'll enjoy on its own merits], just so I can hope that in an alternate-alternate reality yet written their paths cross again.)
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
The set up before crossing over works well.

Here's hoping Hermione lives long enough for more.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
nifty spot of fic.
prudiisten chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is really good, and i mean that. You should write more. It would be interesting to have harry go with her on a trip.