Reviews for Assassin of Chaos: A second life
Guest chapter 29 . 9/7/2014
wow thjis is amazing story great job. Oh and just wanted to tell you that i appreciate the hard work you put into it
a chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Great story! Keep writing!

But the only thing I don't like is that Percy calls him 'master' and all. I've read similar stories where Chaos treats him as an equal and I like it better that way.
Izzybella12 chapter 29 . 4/30/2014
This was awesome! If u haven't already do u think u could do a sequel? Pretty pretty please? *adorable puppy dog face* thanks for thinking about it if u haven't already! This was the best chaos story ever and I've read a ton if those! They r my favs but your story blows those out of the water! U totally rock! 3 (::)(::)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
This was probably THE best chaos story I have ever read, and trust me I have read alot of them. ;)
Lily chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
Dam percy and Zoe are not doing any thing boring
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
I didn't really get this chapter with the Paradox/Percy future/past thing
WiseGirl chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
I like your story, but for the love of ALL THE GODS learn the difference between "coarse" and course. Allow me to help you -
1) Coarse means rough as in a coarse texture, or it can mean rude like "She used coarse language in our conversation". The word you should be using literally EVERY time you have used it in your story is course...it's definition is "what might be expected". Example of how to properly use this word: Of course basic grammar is important, it makes a good story better.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/1/2013
plz hurry up..
Guest chapter 29 . 8/31/2013
Write more or I will send you to the void
Your Never Going To Know Who chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
I know that song except we did it a bit differently we said it like this-

Hump di dump, hump hump di dumpty dumpty, hump di dump, hump hump di dumpty dumpty
Mary had a little lamb little lamb yo everywhere that went hey ant that funny now

And we'd go again except with a different nursery rhyme
Anyways it really good now I shall continue reading
Mayhaah chapter 29 . 6/30/2013
I LUV IT!
CallToMuster chapter 29 . 6/20/2013
NOOOO! IT CAN'T BE DONE!
WhirlPoolLord chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Aw... I wanted a bit more violence. Sad face.
WhirlPoolLord chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Man, I want Per.. I mean Paradox to beat Annabeth up.