Reviews for Addiction
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Lovely! I don't have any experience with cigarettes either, but someone close to me does and it's a powerful addiction...

Actually I have no idea where I'm going with this review but I just wanted to say great job and thanks for sharing!
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
8D This was so great! I loved it!
Xynostaph chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
FFFFFFF— You beautiful person you! That was amazing! It's very believable- the lengths six would go to so he wouldn't be too attached to rebecca- and I can TOTALLY see him taking up smoking to try and control himself. Gah! This... It makes me all sorts of happy, and I believe you got Six to stay in character!

Fantastic! Wonderful! You my dear have made my night!

Keep up the awesome work, I'de love to read more from you!
Akita chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Really sweet :) Love the ending!
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
As someone who personally has (and still does at times) struggle with that horribly addictive substance that is nicotine, I think you nailed this spot on:-) I LOVE LOVE LOVE how much STRONGER you made Six's addiction to Holiday! How he thinks she's an unhealthy addiction, yet she's the healthiest thing that has ever happened to him. He doesn't want to admit it, but he definitely knows it. So, he hangs on to her - needs her like he needs air:-) And, frankly, I think Holiday is in the same boat right along with him.

Geez, I love this couple. Your writing always does them due justice. Hats off to you, Grae. Another well written and wonderfully insightful piece:-)
Anarri2012 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I can say that i really like your story! its cute, its ADDICTING, it Holix, its just good!