Reviews for Playing the Trust Test
ravencarr chapter 13 . 3/12
...yet to fill any emotional attachment to any of the characters... started with interesting premise though. will continue reading to see how this goes
ravencarr chapter 1 . 3/12
should've started doing my presentation slides right about now...but naaahhh. The notion that Harry'd somehow abandoned Draco is quite interesting~~~~
Ann chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
I. Bloody. Fucking. Loved. It! The way that you wrote how not only Draco was struggling but Harry, Ron, Lucius, Ginny... You get the point. I will try to recommend this to my riends that is if they ever get over me being a Drarry fan and now Mpregs.
KO13 chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
This was just beautiful, you are an amazing author. Now I wish this is how Harry Potter ended. (Well, I have my imagination) Keep up the good work!
ImAliAndImFabulous0218 chapter 22 . 3/31/2015
tHIS STORY MADE ME CRY SO MUCH BUT IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING
Gina-Iuliana chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't know English when you first post this story. I really, really love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
B.G.P. STANDS FOR BLAIZE (meh probably spelled it wrong
but meh!) , GINNY , AND PANSY
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
WOW! THIS IS WRONG!
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
HARRY NEED KNOWS! ARRGHH!
Alma-sama chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Ok, I'm reading this fiction with Pandora radio on.
And for this chapter, the song 'I won't give up' by Jason Marz was on.
I start to suspect that this was not a coincidence, and oh it was on Harry's Birthday lol
Alma-sama chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
I was reading this chap with the song Always on my mind by Elvis Presley, and I was balling my eyes out.
When I get to the part Lucius talk about the baby I just couldn't hold it and cry.
My mom probably think I'm crazy lol
I can get emotional at times
Thanks for writing, the story was sad but really good overall
You might want to proof read a bit but it was fine, I like the flow of the story!
natsuki23 chapter 22 . 12/2/2013
So sweet! I love how everything turned out fine. Poor Lucius, making himself the bad guy. I love this story, tearful and happy endings are always the best!
nightheartbattles chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. Wow. This was amazing, especially the last 3 chapters, 'Away', 'The Hidden Power of the Dark Mark' and 'Peace.' Wow. Just, wow.
kichou chapter 4 . 8/6/2013