Reviews for Living The Dream
saiyamar chapter 5 . 4/24
Just a heads up that you have chapter 3 re-uploaded instead of chapter 5 here... :P
Loving the story btw. :)
lara.carbonell.1 chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
its really good. :D hoping there will be an update.
Vatta chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
These are my favourite Maria sama fics! I can't wait for more!
noeliaf87 chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
espero seguir leyendo esta historia encantadora.
SRK chapter 25 . 7/28/2014
Your writing is very skillful, I do like how you managed all the characters and poured the emotions in to the story, Please update ASAP. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Daisuki-Ongaku chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
hello!

These last three days have been intensive reading ... had read the prequel to this story a while but for some reason do not know why I did not remember the end, so I read that story again 40 chapters, 40 intense chapters I must say ... the last, I do not know ... I did something fast or quick ...

I must confess that I read this story and seeing that LTD had a previous history check, seeing that he had already read was much easier to remember, as soon as you finish reading this story LTD ComECE to read and in a matter of last Friday and this Saturday I lei chapters you carry so far, I love history, and with each chapter I'm eager to read more.

I have read some of your comments and say that the muse does not always walk on your side, I understand, also write and there are times when nothing is happening, and there are other days that in a matter of a short time the ideas flowing lightly as water in a river,
so now I will be patient to wait for a new chapter, when I read that all funds would meet, I really excited expressions, reaction tended to friends to take them off to sachiko?

There were times where I did not put help but laugh, such as where Touko says he spoke to an hour where civilized people do not wake up even on a Sunday, that caused me much laughter that is what it feels like ... something else that caused me enough grace was when Sei asks how long he has lived in the apartment Sachiko Yumi, I imagine that could happen when I enter the room ... Another memorable moment was the bet that was just great!

I dare say that your writing is very good, my first language is not English, try to practice it as best I can, but I can read on my own and then use the translator is very easy to understand, sometimes I read something in English and I understand it is difficult with this story that happened to me, so say you have a great drafting, to mention a much needed time and makes your make even more good drafting chapter was dedicated to the ceremony Tea was a great description was very much evident that you studied that scene, I congratulate you.

Now I wonder, as I will continue this event in the department of yumi? I think it's interesting (quoting Eriko) I wonder too ... as Sachiko's father react? I hope and do suffer a little ... but not so much have already done, or so I see it after it's been almost two stories with reading marathon xD

Again I congratulate you and hope to read from you soon, if you promised to end this story I will have faith in your promise.

Regards
Daisuki
SilverTurtle chapter 25 . 5/17/2014
I haven't read or thought about Maria-sama ga Miteru in years and then I stumbled upon this story a few days ago. It's been really good to remember these characters and see how they change and grow in their lives and relationships through this story. I've been loving how you tie all the characters together; small world, indeed. This has been a really excellent read and I'll look forward to future chapters. Thank you for taking such care with this story and for sharing it.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter
FJ chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
so happy with this new chapter! I'm so glad that their friends accepted their relationship. can't wait for the next chapter. thank you so much!
marcher83 chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
Hello I just wanted to say this is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Only down side is I go crazy wanting another chapter :).
DschingisKhan chapter 25 . 3/13/2014
I don't know why I didn't quite make the soap opera connection until this chapter.

Yuuki continues to be unusually charming.

Shimako sat near Noriko? Hope blooms.

The Miki/Sayako side story... well, I don't _dislike_ it per se, but it sort of raises the spectre of infidelity. You're sure you're okay with that? A polygonal relationship just won't work if there's unequal communication.

You have a granddaughter? Huh, you're older than I thought.
CelticX chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
I am so glad you came back to this story. I have been thoroughly enjoying my vacation in Australia, but I think my heart will always be in Musashino. And with this chapter you are certainly forgiven. It provides us with so much heart and warmth that I doubt anyone could be angry with you after reading it. Personally I'll try to be patient until the next update. I won't speak for the others ;-p
enemy32 chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
sooooo happy! thanks for the update!.i'm not really a writer.i just enjoy whatever surprises writers have in store.i've actually read this story several times and thought it was one of those forgotten it wasn't. thank you again!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
Yay! Finally update:) thank you...looking forward for more...
anyrak chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
È bom saber q vocês escritores amam suas obras e q não vão abandona-las. MEUS PARABÈNS por continuar e por sua neta /nato Familia é importante também.