Reviews for The Walking Supernatural: A SPNWD Crossover
loyalwolf21 chapter 16 . 8/7
wow, this was really fucking amazing, im really sad it took me till now to read it, but holy shit! was it a great read. i have never seen someone portray god in such an amazing and believable manner before. you have all of my respect as a writer because this was just that amazing. well done.
This was amazing, truly
This was so beautiful. Thank you. I love this story to high heavens.
This chapter almost made me religious. Almost.
Megan chapter 16 . 5/9
This was wonderful. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing this!
Megan chapter 15 . 5/9
Oh man, this chapter was amazing. Crying happy tears! I loved it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/10
Crowley's impromptu appearance was awesome...and he comes with answers and a plan! Just what the Winchesters needed. :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/10
Oh wow for the news that Cas brought to the Winchesters. Yikes. I do love the detail though.

Poor broken Cas. The last part for Destiel was amusing though...with Cas trying his hand at sarcasm and all.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/10
Castiel, Michael, Crowley and Bobby in one chapter! Love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/10
It was great to see Sophia traveling with the Winchesters for a bit...even if they did come across demons possessing Walkers.

Sophia standing up for the Winchesters like she did over the salt was awesome.

It seems like Daryl is in the Winchesters' corner. Great!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/9
Sophia lives! Thank you Winchesters!
redei chapter 16 . 3/24
it ended being Sam/Daryl or Sam/Gabriel?
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 16 . 2/11
Of all the shit that happened in this story, Sophia not getting killed, Cas being the one grazed by the bullet, Dean sacrificing himself, all those that died, out of all of that the thing that made me turn into a sobbing mess was in this chapter. It was simply this.

"Gabriel?"

That had me in tears. Seriously, I was suddenly overwhelmed by seven letters, that formed one word, one simple name. I immediately slapped my hands over my mouth and sobbed. It was just...I was an emotional mess because of that. An emotional damn mess over a character in a story from a show and just *in-hails deeply ans slowly lets it out* I'm okay-ish now.

Anyway.

I loved this story. I loved every twist you put into it, all the details, the dialog, the slashy goodness. At times my heart was racing in suspense, and at times I was giddy because of the fluff, and like previously mentioned I even cried. This was truly an epic journey from start to finish, and it was wonderfully written. I feel privileged that you saw fit to post it and share it with the world. Thank you.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 1/21
(for Ch. 16, actually, but I already reviewed that chapter apparently, so here)

:D Aww, I love this ending and this story.
Yknow, for starting out dark, and being just a gritty sort of series crossover anyway, this turned out really nice... xD (well, yknow, not "nice," just awesome in a nice way, but, er... naw, you get me.)
Heh.
Wonderful work! :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 1/21
Ahhhh... this scene made me cry when I first read it, and coming back now, it still does!
T.T
This chapter is what did it for me- I was reading along, then got to this chapter, and this story went straight onto my favorites list... :P
heh.