Reviews for The Walking Supernatural: A SPNWD Crossover
I laughed so hard at the Step Mom comment I peed myself a little
Suzululu4moe chapter 14 . 5/9
Touched indeed.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 5/9
Good thing Crowley is in a good mood.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 5/9
lol Cas' knowledge.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 5/9
Yes a kiss.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 5/9
lol Sophia . Hahah
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 5/9
Cute they saved her. Nice
I can't thank you enough for this story. It was by faaarr the best fanfiction of any kind that I have read. Seriously, I can't even find the right words to tell you how I feel about this story javdlsudbfi it was just so amazing and beautifully written (seriously you should do that for a living) and I wanted to thank you for making my train rides the highlight of my day because I was abble to sit and read this! Anywayyy this review is already way too long so just one last thank you and really 11/10 this was amazing (I know I'm late reading this in 2017 but whateverrr)
This was an amazing story!
You killed Baby... that's cold man
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 1/13
**Scoff** she keeps saying "we" like she did somethin!
AJ Granger chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
I like the story, and I know people seem to like a Cas and Dean pairing, but it's hard to imagine Dean as gay. He's about the most straight guy on the planet.
imonionspread chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I was halfway through this and 'boy is a bottom' by william belli came on and I couldn't stop laughing xD Love this, thanks for writing it
loyalwolf21 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
wow, this was really fucking amazing, im really sad it took me till now to read it, but holy shit! was it a great read. i have never seen someone portray god in such an amazing and believable manner before. you have all of my respect as a writer because this was just that amazing. well done.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2015