Reviews for The Walking Supernatural: A SPNWD Crossover
You killed Baby... that's cold man
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 1/13
**Scoff** she keeps saying "we" like she did somethin!
AJ Granger chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
I like the story, and I know people seem to like a Cas and Dean pairing, but it's hard to imagine Dean as gay. He's about the most straight guy on the planet.
Watttsx chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
I was halfway through this and 'boy is a bottom' by william belli came on and I couldn't stop laughing xD Love this, thanks for writing it
loyalwolf21 chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
wow, this was really fucking amazing, im really sad it took me till now to read it, but holy shit! was it a great read. i have never seen someone portray god in such an amazing and believable manner before. you have all of my respect as a writer because this was just that amazing. well done.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2015
This was amazing, truly
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
This was so beautiful. Thank you. I love this story to high heavens.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
This chapter almost made me religious. Almost.
Megan chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
This was wonderful. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing this!
Megan chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
Oh man, this chapter was amazing. Crying happy tears! I loved it.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Crowley's impromptu appearance was awesome...and he comes with answers and a plan! Just what the Winchesters needed. :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Oh wow for the news that Cas brought to the Winchesters. Yikes. I do love the detail though.

Poor broken Cas. The last part for Destiel was amusing though...with Cas trying his hand at sarcasm and all.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Castiel, Michael, Crowley and Bobby in one chapter! Love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
It was great to see Sophia traveling with the Winchesters for a bit...even if they did come across demons possessing Walkers.

Sophia standing up for the Winchesters like she did over the salt was awesome.

It seems like Daryl is in the Winchesters' corner. Great!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Sophia lives! Thank you Winchesters!